What is the concept of high technology industry?
(i) High-tech or high technology is the latest generation of manufacturing activities. It is best understood as the application of intensive research and development efforts to the manufacture of products of an advanced and engineering character.
What are the characteristics of high technology industries?
- Some of the important characteristics of ‘high tech industry’ in the world are:
- These industries are characterised by neatly spaced, low, modern, dispersed, office-plant-lab buildings rather than massive assembly structures, factories and storage areas that mark the high-tech industrial landscape.
What are examples of high-tech industries?
4 High-Tech Industries (and a Really Low-Tech One) That Are Booming With No End In Sight
- eDiscovery software. With the amount of litigations increasing, the legal scene is keeping an eye out for eDiscovery software.
- Virtual reality and artificial intelligence.
- Food trucks.
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Solar energy.
What are technology industries?
The technology industry is comprised of companies that design, manufacture, or distribute electronic devices such as computers, computer-related equipment, computer services and software, scientific instruments, and electronic components and products.
What is included in technology industry?
The technology sector is comprised of businesses that sell goods and services in electronics, software, computers, artificial intelligence, and other industries related to information technology (IT).
What are the types of high technology industries?
What are examples of high tech industries?
What are two examples of high tech industries?
Examples of Hi-tech industries include:
- Aerospace and military equipment.
What is high tech industry example?
What is a high tech industry? While there are several definitions, good examples of high technology are telecom and networking, computing and automation, modern pharmaceuticals, commercial jet aircraft, and advanced instrumentation like MRI machines.
What is high technology examples?
uncountable noun. High technology is the practical use of advanced scientific research and knowledge, especially in relation to electronics and computers, and the development of new advanced machines and equipment.