How do I install userscript in Firefox?
Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Step 2: Download the user script you want from website such as http://userscripts.org.
- Step 3: Click on the Install when Greasemonkey prompt you to confirm install the script to Firefox.
- Step 4: Done!
How do I add a Greasemonkey script to Firefox?
Installing the Greasemonkey Extension. Click on the Firefox drop-down menu at the top left of the browser and select Add-ons. Type Greasemonkey into the add-ons search box at the top right of the browser. Find Greasemonkey in the list and click on Install.
How do I install Tampermonkey on Firefox?
First, open the TamperMonkey dashboard which can be access from the TamperMonkey icon in the toolbar. Second, find the user script you want to edit or update, click on the edit action icon / button. Then just paste the full code of the user script you have / download into the text box and save.
Does Tampermonkey work on Firefox?
Tampermonkey is the most popular userscript manager, with over 10 million weekly users. It’s available for Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera Next and Firefox.
How do I download userscript?
- Download the script.
- Open the URL: chrome://extensions/
- Drag the script onto the page. Install directly, version 2:
- Download the script.
- Click on the “Customize and control” icon and go to Tools > Extensions.
- Drag the script onto the page. NOTE: Chrome will warn you that the script can “access data on all websites”.
Is Tampermonkey a Greasemonkey?
Tampermonkey is one of the most popular browser extensions with over 10 million users. Tampermonkey is used to run so-called userscripts (sometimes also called Greasemonkey scripts) on websites.
How do I install Tampermonkey?
- Install Tampermonkey.
- Select a script in this repo that you wish to use.
- Copy the source.
- Open Tampermonkey in your browser and click the Add Script tab (icon with a plus symbol)
- Paste the source into the script window and hit save.
How do I create a userscript for Tampermonkey?
From the userscript manager dashboard, click on the + button to create a new userscript.
- Change the name, description and the match pattern to target a specific web page. Replace // Your code here…
- Now navigate to your target website or refresh it if it’s already open.
- That’s it!
What browser do I need to use Greasemonkey?
Userscripts and Firefox. Greasemonkey is an extension for Mozilla Firefox, an open source Web Browser. Most userscripts are written for Firefox & Greasemonkey (although some work in Opera, Safari and even Internet Explorer). For this guide I will assume you are using Firefox, if not you should install Firefox first.
How do I install userscripts With Greasemonkey?
After installation (which requires restarting your browser), you are now ready to install userscripts. Now clicking on a .user.js link triggers Greasemonkey to pop up the script installation panel. Greasemonkey shows you a list of what sites the script will run on and ask if you want to install the script.
How do I run userscripts on Firefox?
Userscripts run via Greasemonkey. Now that you have Firefox, you need to install Greasemonkey. After installation (which requires restarting your browser), you are now ready to install userscripts. Now clicking on a .user.js link triggers Greasemonkey to pop up the script installation panel.
Is Tampermonkey compatible with Greasemonkey?
And finally it’s compatible to Greasemonkey up to version 3.x with experimental 4.x support. How are you enjoying Tampermonkey? If you think this add-on violates Mozilla’s add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.