How do I do screenshot?
Take a screenshot
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Depending on your phone: Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- At the bottom left, you’ll find a preview of your screenshot. On some phones, at the top of the screen, you’ll find Screenshot capture .
How do you screenshot on a BlackBerry Bold?
Press volume up button and volume down button simultaneously. 3- Third step: The captured image is automatically saved in the gallery of your mobile/cell phone BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.
How to take a screen shot on Windows?
To capture your entire screen and automatically save the screenshot, tap the Windows key + Print Screen key. Your screen will briefly go dim to indicate that you’ve just taken a screenshot, and the screenshot will be saved to the Pictures > Screenshots folder.
How to screenshot a webpage?
- Simultaneously hold the power button and volume down button. Some devices require the buttons be held for “a few” seconds.
- The screenshot will be saved to Pictures/Screenshots/ (or DCIM/Screenshots/).
How do you screenshot on a Macbook?
Take a screenshot on your Mac
- To take a screenshot, press and hold these three keys together: Shift, Command, and 3.
- If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, click it to edit the screenshot. Or wait for the screenshot to save to your desktop.
Where do I find my Screenshots?
On most Android devices, open the Photos app, tap on Library, and you can see the Screenshots folder with all your captures.
How do you take Screenshots on a Macbook?
How do I capture a screenshot on Chromebook?
Take a screenshot or record your screen
- Press Shift + Ctrl + Show windows .
- In the menu at the bottom, select Screenshot .
- Select an option: Take a full screen screenshot . Take a partial screenshot . Take a window screenshot .
How do you take a screenshot of a whole web page on a Mac?
Press “Command-Shift-3” to take a screenshot of the entire screen. Hold the “Control” key as well as the other keys to save the screenshot to the clipboard. You can then paste it into a document by pressing “Command-V.”