Where is Indianapolis Indiana on the US map?
Indianapolis City Facts:
|Location||East North Central region of the Midwestern United States, in central Indiana.|
|About City of Indianapolis||It is the 17th most populous city in the U.S|
Which country is Indianapolis Indiana?
|Townships||Center, Decatur, Franklin, Lawrence, Perry, Pike, Warren, Washington, Wayne|
Which city is nearest to Indianapolis?
Major cities near Indianapolis, IN
- 99 miles to Cincinnati, OH.
- 106 miles to Fort Wayne, IN.
- 107 miles to Louisville, KY.
- 148 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY.
- 165 miles to Chicago, IL.
- 168 miles to Columbus, OH.
- 191 miles to Toledo, OH.
- 229 miles to Saint Louis, MO.
What is Indianapolis Indiana absolute location?
39.7684° N, 86.1581° WIndianapolis / Coordinates
How far is Indiana from California by plane?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from Indiana to California (“as the crow flies”), which is about 1,834 miles or 2 951 kilometers.
What cities are 4 hours from Indianapolis?
Road Trips from Indianapolis
- The Wilds in Cumberland, Ohio.
- Grand Rapids, MI.
- St. Louis, Missouri.
- Alton, IL.
- Houseboats on Lake Cumberland, Kentucky.
- Port Clinton, Ohio.
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Rock City and Ruby Falls, Georgia.
How much does it cost to live in Indianapolis?
Indianapolis cost of living is 83.5
|COST OF LIVING||Indianapolis||Indiana|
|Median Home Cost||$183,000||$186,100|