How do you make a hand held fan?
- Step #1: Take one sheet of paper. You may use more than one sheet of paper if you want to make a bigger fan.
- Step #2: Fold pleats into sheet of paper at the ends. Pleats should be about 1/2 inch wide.
- Step #3: Tie string at the bottom to secure your fan. Cool off!
How do you decorate a handheld fan?
Hang a single, framed hand fan in a shadow box on the living room, bedroom, bathroom, hallway or kitchen wall. Place the frame above an occasional table with knick-knacks that coordinate with the fan style. Line several single fans in frames along a hallway wall or create a grouping behind the sofa in the living room.
How do you make Japanese style fans?
You will need 10 wood sticks to make the fan.
- Step 1: : Pierce a Hole in Each Wood Stick.
- Step 2: : Insert a Head Pin Through the Sticks.
- Step 3: : Close the Other End of the Head Pin.
- Step 4: : Draw an Arc on White Paper.
- Step 5: : Position the Wood Sticks.
- Step 6: : Trace an Outline of the Sticks.
How do you make Chinese hand fans?
DIY Lunar New Year Fan Craft
- Supplies You’ll Need for Your Fan:
- Step 1: Score each paper on the 1/2″ mark.
- Step 2: Accordion fold each piece of paper.
- Step 3: Using a glue stick or hot glue, glue each fan piece together until you have one seam left.
- Step 4: Once dry, open up your fan and enjoy!
How do hand fans communicate?
- “Come talk to me” Carry fan in left hand.
- “I wish to speak to you” Touch tip of fan with finger.
- “You have won my love” Hold shut fan to the heart.
- “Do not betray our secret” Covering left ear with open fan.
- “Follow me” Carry fan in right hand in front of face.
- “We are being watched” Twirl fan in left hand.
How do you use a Chinese hand fan?
To open the fan, push the sticks with your left thumb to stagger them out. To open the fan, push the sticks with your left thumb.
What is a printable fan template?
A printable fan template is just like any other digitally file for printable cards, menus, business cards, and flyers. The templates contain graphical design elements that can be easily edited by using a photo editing software application.
How do I make my own hand fans?
Learn how to make your own customized hand fans – free printable pattern included! 1 Print and cut out your fan pattern. 2 Trace the fan pattern onto chipboard, using one piece of chipboard for each fan you want to make. 3. Cut out the… More
What to do with these cute hand fans?
So I made some cute hand fans you can use anywhere. Great for sports events, backyard parties, chilling by the pool or any other steamy adventure you have in-store this summer. Just throw them in your tote bag or leave them in your car and your always ready to keep cool! Print out two copies on cardstock. Cut out both fans with sharp scissors.
Are hand fans Fan tastic?
These hand fans would be fan tastic (hehe) for other events, too. They’d be cute at a warm Easter egg hunt, at a summer BBQ, or maybe you’re wondering how to make fans for church. Honestly, we still use these at home on hot days!