Which books are good for CDS exam?
Best Books for UPSC CDS English Language
|Best Books for UPSC CDS – English|
|Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi (Arihant Publications)|
|High School English Grammar & Composition||Wren and Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
Which book is best for CDS Ota preparation?
What are the best books to prepare for the CDS exam?
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi (Arihant) – All the theoretical aspects are explained in this book with a huge number of examples, and practice exercises.
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis (Goyal Publishers) -For Improve vocabulary based questions.
Which book is best for CDS exam Quora?
So go with these books.
- First of all be sure with NCERT from class 5–12 ( For basics it’s best).
- Manorama Year book and PD.
- CDS Pathfinder. ( Arihant )
- Word Power Made Easy : Norman Lewis and also at same time go with newspapers. Better for English.
- R.S Agarwal. ( Maths)
- Keep checking previous years questions.
When should I start preparing for CDS?
Candidates appearing for CDS are advised to start at least 3 to 6 months before the examination. Make a timetable and devote 6 – 8 hours especially for preparations. Take short breaks in between. Boost up your confidence level by getting updated with all the current affairs.
Is Lucent book enough for CDS?
Lucent GK is a good source to prepare for CDS or any competitive exam but not enough to clear CDS with good marks.
Is Ncert books good for CDS?
NCERT Books are essential for the preparation of all competitive exam. These books are considered as a most authentic source for any information which is asked in the government examination like CDS, AFCAT & CAPF and other govt exams.
Is RS Agarwal good for CDS exam?
Yes, RS Agarwal books are good for Maths in CDS exam.
Can I clear CDS without coaching?
CDS is one of the exams which is difficult to qualify, but it can be qualified without coaching as well. Only if you are ready to spend time with dedication in studying for it.
How is Gradeup for CDS exam?
Yes, Gradeup is a better online classes which provide best quality education for CDS to their students, aids them in getting selected in the Defence exams which provides student with vedio classes, which include live classes, PDFs, study notes, quizzes and practice question that in returns make the exam ready.
How can I learn GK for CDS?
How To Prepare GK For NDA And CDS
- Step 1: Get to know the Syllabus.
- Step 2: Go Through Previous Year Papers.
- Step 3: Make a List of Essential Books and Study Material.
- Step 4: Read The Resources.
- Step 5: Make notes of important topics:
- Step 6: Solve Previous Year Papers Along with Test Series By Safalta.
What is the last date to apply for the CDS exam?
The last date to apply for the CDS (I) 2022 exam is January 11, 2022. CDS (II) 2021 notification will be released on May 18, 2022. Candidates can apply for the exam till June 14, 2022. The application form of CDS is released online.
What are the CDs (I) and (II) 2022 exam dates?
CDS (I) and (II) 2022 exam dates were announced by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). CDS (I) 2022 exam will be conducted on April 10, 2022. CDS (II) 2022 exam will be conducted on September 4, 2022. CDS I 2022 notification will be released on December 22, 2021. The last date to apply for the CDS (I) 2022 exam is January 11, 2022.
Which is the best book for CDS exam?
For English, candidates can refer to High School Grammar and Composition book by Wren and Martin, Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis, Objective General English by SP Bakshi etc. Q. How to prepare GK section of CDS exam?
How to prepare for CDS exam 2021?
To qualify the CDS exam, candidates must prepare a strategy and cover the syllabus from CDS exam books 2021. UPSC Calendar 2022 released. CDS 1 2020 Cut Off Released. Applicants can check the best books for the CDS exam 2021 for General Knowledge, Mathematics and English language.