How do you praise a team member?
Email phrases for praising performance
- The work you did on the project was outstanding.
- You are an asset to both our team and our organization.
- Your performance this past year has been exceptional.
- The quality of your work is routinely excellent.
- Your professional attitude is much appreciated.
How do you praise someone at work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you write a recognition award?
The letter should thank the employee and detail any gift, monetary award, or certificate that the employee is receiving as the recipient of the award. It should describe any function or ceremony that will be held to honor awardees and provide attendance details.
What do you say when your boss appreciates your work?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How would you describe a coworker?
A good coworker is someone many employees enjoy working with. They are willing to help their team succeed and meet the company’s goals. Likewise, a good coworker is pleasant to be around. They often have a positive attitude and treat their coworkers with respect.
Can you compliment a coworker?
A compliment is meant to make someone feel good about themselves. On the other hand, sexual harassment is often used to gain power over the other person or to make them feel uncomfortable. The best type of compliments to give coworkers are related to their achievements, intelligence or skills.