How can we work on changing ourselves to get ready to change the world?
Here are four steps that you can take today to change yourself positively and create a massive positive impact on the world.
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Be as authentic and genuine as possible.
- Generosity and empathy can go a long way.
- Improve and change what is closest to you.
- In Conclusion.
Why we must begin change with ourselves?
Answer Expert Verified We change not for others, not to please others but for us to grow. Changing oneself is definitely challenging but always remember you do it for good for the betterment of yourself. If we our able to start changing ourselves then it is easy for us to help and influence others.
How do I change the world by changing myself?
Gandhi’s Top 10 Fundamentals for Changing the World
- Change yourself. “You must be the change you want to see in the world.”
- You are in control. “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”
- Forgive and let it go.
- Without action you aren’t going anywhere.
- Take care of this moment.
- Everyone is human.
- See the good in people and help them.
What will you do to change the world?
10 ways you can change the world today
- Spend your consumer dollar wisely.
- Know who’s looking after your money (and what they’re doing with it)
- Give a percentage of your income to charity every year.
- Give blood (and your organs, when you’re done with them)
- Avoid that #NewLandfillFeeling.
- Use the interwebz for good.
Why are you looking for a change?
You are looking for better career prospects, professional growth and work opportunities. You want a change in career direction. You are looking for new challenges at work. You were made redundant or the company closed down.