Can you make a video playlist in iTunes?
Making a playlist of videos in iTunes is about as simple as making a music playlist. You just hit the plus button in the bottom left corner to create a blank playlist and then drag and drop whatever videos you want onto the list. To make these, head to the file menu and select “New Smart Playlist.”
How do I see playlists in iTunes?
You can see which playlists a song has been added to.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose an option (Music or Movies, for example) from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click Library.
- Right-click an item, then choose Show in Playlist.
How do you find good playlists on Apple Music?
Select the “Browse” button on the left-side menu. 3. Scroll until you see the “Top Playlists” option. Click “See all” to see more recommendations.
How do I make a music video playlist?
Create a playlist
- Find a video you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Save .
- Select a playlist such as Watch Later, or a playlist you’ve already created, or click Create new playlist . If you create a playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the box to select your playlist’s privacy setting.
- Click Create.
How do I recover my playlists?
If you deleted a playlist within the last 90 days, you can get it back:
- Log in to your account page.
- Click Recover playlists in the menu on the left.
- Click RESTORE by the playlist you want to recover.
- Open Spotify and find the restored playlist at the bottom of your playlist collection.
How do I manage playlists in iTunes?
Create, edit, and delete playlists in iTunes on PC
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose File > New > Playlist. The new playlist appears in the sidebar on the left, below Music (or All) Playlists.
- Type a name for the playlist.
What is the best apple playlist?
The Best Apple Music Playlists For Finding New Music In 2022
- Solid Muse playlist. Music you can feel.
- Solid Muse Summer Party playlist. Good vibes only.
- Monstercat New Music Weekly playlist.
- Spinnin’ Records New Dance Music Friday playlist.
- NoCopyrightSounds playlist.
- MrRevillz playlist.
- Liquicity Drum & Bass playlist.
How do I make Playlists on my iPhone?
Create a playlist on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Library.
- Tap Playlists.
- Tap New Playlist.
- Give your playlist a name, then tap Add Music.
- Find the music that you want to add.
How do I add artwork to a track on iTunes?
Simply select multiple tracks, choose File, Get Info from the iTunes menu, and then either drag or paste the artwork into the “Artwork” field which appears here. Note that you cannot right-click on the artwork field, but you can highlight it and use the CMD-V (Mac) or CTRL-V (Windows) keyboard shortcuts to paste in new artwork.
Can I add iTunes album art to my iPod?
Result: Only a few of the album artwork images downloaded from iTunes will display on my iPod. It all displays in iTunes, but most of it will NOT display on my iPod. I am referring to album art provided by iTunes. I have not yet attempted to add album art that iTunes cannot provide.
Why can’t I see the album art on iTunes?
It’s all the iTunes 7.0’s bug,then you use 6.5 or earlier edition,you update the album artwork show option,the problem will be fixed. So I hope Apple should update the iTunes rightly asap.
How do I view the artwork in a playlist?
You do not have to switch to the Artists tab to view artwork. When in the Playlist tab, there is a “View” pull down in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on it and select “Artist List” to change the view (similar to the format of the Artists tab mind you) to view the track artwork.