What is Sprint Easy pay?
The program allows customers to purchase a new phone whenever they want and pay for it through an initial down payment and 24 monthly installments. With Easy Pay, you can upgrade to a new phone at any time, as long as you have paid off the remaining balance on your current device.
How do I pay my Sprint bill from my Iphone?
Making a payment
- Open the T-Mobile app. Select the “bill” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose payment amount. To make a payment select “make a payment” and choose the amount.
- Enter payment method. For the payment method you can enter a card number or your banking information.
- Choose processing date.
- Submit payment.
How can I pay my Sprint bill for free?
Dial *3 from your Sprint phone and follow the prompts. You can complete a payment free of charge in the automated system. If you exit the system and talk to a live agent to complete the payment, you’ll be charged a $10.00 support fee. Send your payment in the envelope provided with your bill.
How do I pay Sprint bill by phone?
- Call 800-784-2608 or *3 from your Sprint phone.
- Select option to Pay Using Automated Voice System.
- Enter your Sprint phone number.
- Follow the voice instructions to make a payment.
Where do I send my Sprint payment?
If you don’t have a paper bill but still want to pay by check, just pull up your latest statement online and see what PO box they ask you to send it to. The most common Sprint PO boxes are PO Box 4191 Carol Stream, IL 60197 and PO Box 54977 Los Angeles, CA 90054.
How do I pay my Sprint bill now?
How do I pay my Sprint phone online?
Open the My Sprint Mobile app. Tap Make a payment….Manage payment methods
- Go to sprint.com/paybill and sign in.
- In the Method section, select Add payment method.
- Enter the requested information. Follow instructions on screen to continue with payment.
Can I trade in my iPhone X with T-Mobile for Sprint?
Prices include a $30 Sprint instant discount. Requires activation. Credit will be applied to your T-Mobile/Sprint service plan. Trade in an iPhone X or newer (in good condition) with Apple. Authorize activation with T‑Mobile/Sprint when you buy your new iPhone.
How long does it take to get credit from Apple trade in?
You will receive an instant credit for the stand-alone value of your device and additional bill credits are on your carrier’s monthly installment bill, which will begin within 1–2 billing cycles after you activate your new iPhone. Does Apple Trade In work the same way at an Apple Store?
Who is eligible for the T-Mobile/Sprint offer?
Both new and existing T‑Mobile/Sprint customers are eligible for the offer. However, to take advantage of the offer at apple.com or in the Apple Store app, you need to be an existing T‑Mobile/Sprint customer. Both new and existing customers can get the offer at an Apple Store location.