How do you code a calculator in Java?
Example: Simple Calculator using Java switch Statement
- Output 1.
- Output 2 Choose an operator: +, -, *, or / + Enter first number 21 Enter second number 8 21.0 + 8.0 = 29.0.
- Output 3 Choose an operator: +, -, *, or / – Enter first number 9 Enter second number 3 9.0 – 3.0 = 6.0.
How do you make a calculator swing?
Java Swing | Simple Calculator
- add(Component c) : adds component to container.
- addActionListenerListener(ActionListener d) : add actionListener for specified component.
- setBackground(Color c) : sets the background color of the specified container.
- setSize(int a, int b) : sets the size of container to specified dimensions.
What is Java ActionListener?
ActionListener in Java is a class that is responsible for handling all action events such as when the user clicks on a component. Mostly, action listeners are used for JButtons. An ActionListener can be used by the implements keyword to the class definition.
How to make a Java calculator?
How to Create a Calculator in Java? We can create a calculator in 2 ways: Using the Switch Case Statement. Using Swing graphics. 1. Using the Switch Case Statement. Step 1: User enters the character for which operation wants to perform like “+”, “-”, “*”, “/”, “%”, “^” etc. Step 2: Within the switch case, we have
How to create a simple console calculator in Java?
Create a new Java Project by going to File -> New -> Java Project which can be found in the top right of the window. Give your project a name, for our example we will name it Calculator. Once you press submit you should now see your project in the Package Explorer on the left side of the screen.
How to calculate perfect number in Java?
– First find out the positive factor that is 1, 2, 4, and 8. – Now let’s consider another number: 6. – Find the positive factor of 6 is that 1, 2, 3, and 6. – The Sum of all factors is 6, excluding 6. – Now compare the result with the given number, see here the given number and result is the same that means we can say that the given number is a perfect
How to make a BMI Calculator using Java?
BMI = (weight) / (height * height) Approach: BMI is a number calculated from an individual’s weight and height. To find out BMI we will take input from the user (both height and weight) which will be stored in height and weight variable for further calculation. The calculation process is simple, we will simply divide weight in kilograms by