How do I run as Administrator in XP?
Windows XP: Click the Start button, then select All Programs » Accessories. In the resulting program list, right-click Command Prompt and select Run As …. The Run As window will be set up differently depending on your account privileges, but it should be clear what you need to do to run as an administrator.
How do I run as Administrator in cmd?
To start a command prompt as an administrator (alternative method)
- Click the Start charm.
- Type cmd, right-click the Command Prompt tile, and then click Run as administrator.
How do I run a batch file as Administrator in Windows XP?
- Create a shortcut to that batch file.
- Right click on that shortcut file and choose Properties.
- Click the Advanced button to find a checkbox for running as administrator.
How do I run a batch file in Windows XP?
Run a batch file at loading of Windows 98, XP, NT, 2000, Vista, and 7
- Once the shortcut is created, right-click the shortcut file and select Cut.
- Click Start, then Programs or All Programs.
- Once the Startup folder is opened, click Edit in the menu bar, then Paste to paste the shortcut file into the Startup folder.
How do I make a file run as administrator by default?
How to make programs always run as admin on Windows
- Step 1: Find your program to run as admin.
- Step 2: Open the properties menu.
- Step 3: Click “Compatibility”
- Step 4: Find the “Privilege” level option.
- Step 5: Change to run as admin for all users.
- Step 6: You’re done!
How do you Run command prompt as an administrator?
Press the Start/Windows button on the lower-left corner of your computer.
How to run computer management as an administrator?
Log on as Administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
How to run commands as administrator?
1) 2 ways to run Command Prompt as administrator in Win 10: 2) Step 1. : Press Windows+X to show the menu, and choose Command Prompt (Admin) in it. 3) Step 2. : Select Yes in the User Account Control window. Way 2: Make it via the context menu. 4) Step 1. : Search cmd, right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator on the menu. 5) Step 2. : Tap Yes to allow CMD to run as administrator.
How do I make a shortcut run as administrator?
Option One: To Run as Administrator using Keyboard Shortcut