How do I reset my Cisco phone PIN?
- Step 1 In the Messaging Assistant, from the Passwords menu, select Change PIN.
- Step 2 On the PIN page, enter your new password, then enter it again to confirm it. Use digits 0 through 9.
- Step 3 Select Save.
How do I reset my Cucm extension pin?
Change your Extension Mobility PIN
- Step 1 – Select Set PIN.
- Step 2 – Enter your Current PIN then your new PIN.
- Step 3 – Confirm your new PIN then press change.
How do I reset my Cisco Unified admin password?
- Login to CUCM OS CLI using the account (username:pwrecovery/password:pwreset)
- Insert a valid CUCM DVD and press any key.
- Remove the DVD and press any key.
- You will be promoted to select whether to recover the admin password or security password.
- Go through the instructions to complete the change.
How do I reset my pin on a Cisco IP phone 7965?
- WISD IP Telephone (7965) Changing your PIN (Password)
- How to change your PIN (password)
- — Press the messages button, then enter your PIN followed by # (the pound sign) — for set up options. Press 4. — for preferences. Press 3. — to change your PIN.
- Enter your new PIN again to confirm it, then press the pound sign.
What is the default Cisco voicemail PIN?
Call the voicemail system. When prompted to enter your PIN, enter 142536 (the default PIN), followed by #. *Note: Cisco phones do not require you to enter your extension.
How do I setup a Cisco Mobility Extension?
To configure Extension Mobility, so the end user may use it, perform the following:
- On CUCM Administration page, from the menu select, Device > Phone.
- Click Find.
- On Find and list phone page, click on Phone1.
- Enable Extension mobility and for the logout profile use Use Current Device Settings.
- Click Save and Reset.