How do I install Acer drivers?
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the file.
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
- Locate and double click the setup.exe or install.exe file you want to install.
- Click Yes when prompted to allow the app to make changes to your PC.
Why my camera is not working in Acer laptop?
Disable/Enable the Webcam You can try fixing the problem by disabling the camera and enabling it again. Open the previously mentioned Device Manager. Click on the Imaging devices option to reveal your camera. Right-click on the webcam’s name to access the pop-up list.
How much does an Acer Aspire One cost?
Hope you are from US, if so It would be ~$140. But its Recommended to check with Acer support for the exact Pricing as it may vary per Models,. I got a quote from Acer for $129+tax for repair and 10 days turn-around time. I found a 32GB Acer A3-A10 at Office Depot for $238 so I ordered that instead.
What are the specs for Acer Aspire?
– 1x USB Type-A 2.0 – 2x USB Type-A 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) – HDMI 2.0 – Ethernet LAN 10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s – Wi-Fi 802.11ac – Bluetooth 5.0 – Audio jack 3.5mm Combo Jack
How to recover an Acer Aspire One?
Power off your Acer laptop. (Press and hold the power key for 5 seconds,this will power the system off completely.)
How to connect an Acer Aspire One to a TV?
Power off all HDMI devices/laptop connected to the TV.