- Either use spread operator ceshi(…params)
- Use apply function to invoke it ceshi.apply(, params)
How can I return multiple values from a function?
Returning multiple values Using pointers: Pass the argument with their address and make changes in their value using pointer. So that the values get changed into the original argument….Below are the methods to return multiple values from a function in C:
- By using pointers.
- By using structures.
- By using Arrays.
Can a function return multiple arguments?
If we want the function to return multiple values of same data types, we could return the pointer to array of that data types. We can also make the function return multiple values by using the arguments of the function.
How many parameters can a function have?
Except for functions with variable-length argument lists, the number of arguments in a function call must be the same as the number of parameters in the function definition. This number can be zero. The maximum number of arguments (and corresponding parameters) is 253 for a single function.
How can I return multiple values from a string in Java?
Returning Multiple values in Java
- If all returned elements are of same type.
- If returned elements are of different types.
- Using Pair (If there are only two returned values) We can use Pair in Java to return two values.
- If there are more than two returned values.
- Returning list of Object Class.
How can I return multiple values from a function in Java?
How to Return Multiple Values From a Java Method
- Overview. In this tutorial, we’ll learn different ways to return multiple values from a Java method.
- Using Arrays. Arrays can be used to return both primitive and reference data types.
- Using Collections.
- Using Container Classes.
- Using Tuples.
- Third-Party Libraries.
How many values can function return?
a single value
A function can only return a single value.
How do you pass multiple arguments to a function in Python?
Sign In Enroll Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. Functions can accept more than one argument. When calling a function, you’re able to pass multiple arguments to the function; each argument gets stored in a separate parameter and used as a discrete variable within the function.
What happens if a function has more than 3 arguments?