What is the structure of a problem solution essay?
The structure of a problem and solution essay is simple: most of the times it consists of four paragraphs. In the introduction, you present the topic by paraphrasing the question. After that, you write two main body paragraphs: one that speaks about the problems and another that proposes solutions.
How do you create a problem solution?
The Problem-Solving Process
- Define the problem. Differentiate fact from opinion.
- Generate alternative solutions. Postpone evaluating alternatives initially.
- Evaluate and select an alternative. Evaluate alternatives relative to a target standard.
- Implement and follow up on the solution.
How do you start a solution paragraph?
Start the paragraph by introducing the solution. This is where you need to have a topic sentence. The next sentence(s) should explain the solution, going into detail. The third sentence should give an example.
What is example of problem solution?
Problem-Solution Examples Solution 1: Change the laws to make it more difficult for couples to divorce. Solution 2: Impose a mandatory waiting period on couples before they can get married. Environmental Problem: What should we do to reduce the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere?
What is 5P problem solving?
People, Process, Platform, Partnership, and Problem Solving: The 5P Approach to Strengthening Knowledge Management Capacity and Culture | USAID Learning Lab.
What is problem solution example?
How do you write a problem-solution report?
An A3 problem solving report is usually structured as follows:
- PROBLEM STATEMENT. State the problem you want to address in one or two sentences.
- CURRENT STATE.
- FUTURE STATE.
- ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS.
- DETERMINE COUNTERMEASURES.
- IMPLEMENTATION PLAN.
- EVALUATION OF RESULTS AND PROCESS.
- FOLLOW-UP ACTIONS.
What are some good problem solution topics?
Topics are divided into:
- Social Issues.
- College Life.
- Family Life.
- Driving and Transportation.