How does Ecobank Xpress point work?
The app generates an 8-digit number, or e-token, that is used to withdraw cash at any Ecobank ATM or Xpress point, by you or anyone you send the e-token to. You can create the e-token to withdraw funds from any of your Ecobank Xpress, current or savings accounts that are linked to your mobile phone app.
How do I get an Ecobank POS?
- Passport photograph.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Valid means of identification: National ID (NIN Card), Driver’s License, Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) or International Passport.
- Utility bill of Agent’s operating address (not more than 3 months)
How do I withdraw money from Ecobank to mpesa?
How to withdraw money from your Ecobank account to Mpesa
- Dial *335# on your registered number.
- If your number is not linked to your Ecobank account you will have to register it first.
- Select withdraw money.
- Select mobile money option.
- Select withdraw to Mpesa.
How do I become a Ecobank Xpress point agent?
How to Register to become an Agent of Ecobank Xpress Point and Get a POS Machine?
- Visit Ecobank Xpress Point Agents Portal.
- Scroll down and click Apply Online.
- Fill all the fields appropriately.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
What is Xpress point?
Xpress Points are Ecobank approved locations. that allow you to use simple banking services. without having to travel to the bank!
What is Xpress account?
An express account is a generic name given to a no-frills, low-cost checking account. These bank accounts are ideal for customers who like to use ATMs, access their accounts online and have limited need to make use of tellers and other high-cost banking services.
How do I open a Xpress account?
How To Open An Account
- Dial *326# from a mobile device with an active SIM card.
- Select 1 from the screen message that pop.
- Input your last name too.
- Fill in your date of birth in the next prompt.
- Choose your mode of identification from the list provided.
- Choose your gender.
- Confirm if you want to open the xpress account.
What is an Xpress account?
The Ecobank Xpress Account is a Digital Bank Account that can be opened and used via the mobile phone. This is Ecobank’s way of enhancing faster bank operations and improving customer service satisfaction in the banking industry.
How can I withdraw money from Ecobank without ATM?
The Ecobank cardless withdrawal concept, Xpress Cash, enables users to withdraw cash from ATMs using only a mobile phone, no ATM card is required. The solution is seamless, secure and is driven by the generation of a code (e-token) by an account holder via the bank’s USSD code *326# or mobile app, Ecobank Mobile.
How do I transfer money from Ecobank Xpress?
To transfer funds from your Express account, simply follow the steps below;
- On your mobile line through which the account was registered dial *326#
- Select option 2 which is the send and receive option.
- Next is to select the type of transaction whether domestic transfer or interbank transfer.
What is the Ecobank Xpress account limit?
To do so, Download Ecobank Mobile App or Dial *326# on her phone, open and fund her Xpress account and DM transaction evidence to @ecobank_nigeria. Note that Ecobank Xpress Accounts accept a maximum single deposit of N50,000 daily.
What is Ecobank Xpress account?