How do you use a remote mouse?
INSTALL, SET UP & GO!
- Download Remote Mouse server program. Visit our site: www.remotemouse.net with Mac / PC, download the latest version of Remote Mouse server program, install and run it on your Mac / PC.
- Connect your mobile device to your computer.
- Connect by IP address (optional)
- Set up password (optional)
How do I connect my remote mouse to my computer?
- Download Remote Mouse app. IPHONE IPAD. ANDROID ANDROID (APK)
- Install Remote Mouse server on your computer. “ MAC MAC (DMG) WINDOWS.
- Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi. Then you are ready to go! Watch Video.
How do you right click with a remote mouse?
To right-click, press the Esc button. To drag-and-drop, hold the button as you move the cursor with the arrow buttons, then release the button at the destination.
What is Remote Mouse server?
Remote Mouse is a program that, once installed in conjunction with its sister Android or iOS app, allows you to turn your mobile device into a wireless keyboard or mouse for your PC.
Why is my Remote Mouse not working on my laptop?
If your USB mouse does not work on the computer, the USB port drivers may be corrupt. Two options for trying to fix corrupt drivers are to restore Windows to a previous point when the USB mouse did work, or uninstall and reinstall the USB port drivers.
Why is remote mouse not working?
Try to reboot both of your router and mobile device. 9. If you are using server version 2.57 and have set up a connection password, make sure the Remote Mouse app on your mobile device is also update to date.
How do I setup my mobile mouse?
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on “View network status and tasks”, this brings you to the network and sharing center.
- Click on “Setup a new connection or network”
- Scroll to the bottom and choose “Set up a wireless ad hoc (computer-to-computer) network.
- Enter name, choose a WEP, and give a security code. (
How do I turn on my wireless mouse?
Installing a Bluetooth mouse
- If your mouse has a dongle, plug it into the USB port of your laptop or PC.
- Via the Windows logo and via the gear icon, go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Devices’.
- Turn Bluetooth on.
- Press and hold the sync button on the bottom of the mouse.