How do I contact LuLu exchange?
Contact UsCall us or leave a message and we promise to serve you in the best way we can. CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER – 600522204.
How many branches does LuLu exchange have?
We are a leading name in the world of non-banking finance, dealing primarily in foreign exchange and global money transfer. We are headquartered in Abu Dhabi, and operate over 180 branches.
Is LuLu exchange part of LuLu Group?
LuLu International Exchange is a part of the LuLu Financial Group. The Group started its operations in the year 2009, and currently operates over 225 payment centres dealing with remittances and foreign exchange in countries such as India, Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait.
How can I send money from India to UAE?
Easy Money Transfer from India to UAE!
- Book Online. Compare bids from your nearest exchange houses & banks and book online.
- Verify KYC. Get the required KYC documents verified at home or at the nearest branch.
- Transfer Funds. Transfer the funds to the exchange house/bank’s account as NEFT/RTGS.
- Get Credit!
How much is the LuLu exchange fee?
However, regardless of the route, LuLu Exchange offers competitive rates that usually fall between 0.1% and 1.2%. When transferring money using LuLu Exchange, you’ll have to pay transaction fees and a Value added tax (VAT) of 5% charged on the fee amount.
How do I receive money from LuLu?
- Login to your local UAE bank’s internet banking account.
- Add LuLu International Exchange LLC as a recipient (using the account details that we have provided).
- Save the recipient and transfer funds to the LuLu Exchange local bank account.
How do I collect my money from LuLu Exchange?
Cash payout – salaries processed as cash payout requires the employees to visit any of Lulu Exchange branches and present original Emirates ID for collection. Direct bank account – Salary transferred to the bank account of the registered employees.
How much dirham take from India to Dubai?
If you plan to exchange the currency in India itself before leaving for Dubai, you must know the limit. You can carry up to 1,00,000 UAE Dirham with you to Dubai.