How do I check my shares on Computershare?

The easiest way for you to access your share information is to use our secure website, Investor Centre. You can either log-in using one of the links below or use the Log-in button at the top right of this page​….Here you can:

  1. View your share portfolio.
  2. Download forms.
  3. Change your personal details.
  4. Find answers to FAQs.

How do I contact Computershare UK?

Please give us a call on +44 (0) 370 702 0003 or browse our list of offices….

​By post​​​ ​Using our DX address (for Document Exchange users only)
​The Registrar Computershare Investor Services PLC The Pavilions Bridgwater Road Bristol BS99 6ZZ United Kingdom ​DX78139 Bristol​

What is my Computershare ID?

Your User ID is the unique ID you setup when you first registered for Investor Center. To log in, enter your User ID below. Please do not copy and paste your User ID as it may include spaces.

How do I find my share holdings?

Look at the first character of your SRN/HIN on your most recent Holding Statement:

  1. An “X” indicates your shares are held on CHESS under a HIN (Holder Identification Number) with a stockbroker.
  2. An “I” indicates your shares are held ISSUER SPONSORED under an SRN (Security Reference Number) with a share registry.

What does Computershare customer service do?

​​​​​Our customer care representatives handle inbound/outbound shareholder inquiries generated by phone, email and written correspondence. We rely on our agents to engage directly with shareholders to answer questions, solve problems and navigate the complex financial environment.

How do I register with Computershare?

  1. Step 1 – Confirm your stock. Select option to register. Enter account info.
  2. Step 2 – User Registration. Enter account name. Create login credentials.
  3. Step 3 – Confirm your.
  4. Step 1 – Confirm your stock.
  5. Step 2 – User Registration.
  6. Step 2 – User Registration.
  7. Step 3 – Confirm your email.
  8. Step 3 – Confirm your email.

What is SRN and Hin?

An SRN is used to identify the owner of shares that are held by a share registry (i.e. the shares are issuer sponsored). Keep in mind. A HIN is different to an SRN. A HIN is used to identify the owner of shares that are held/managed (i.e. sponsored) by a broker like CommSec.

How do I set up Computershare?

How do I transfer shares out of Computershare?

To transfer securities from one issuer sponsored holding to another, you need to complete a ‘Standard Transfer’ form and return it to us. Certified copies of supporting documentation must be attached and returned with the original transfer form.