What books should be read in 4th grade?
Books for Grade 4 – our recommendations
- Wings of Fire series by Tui T Sutherland.
- Fables by Arnold Lobel.
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
- The Wild Robot by Peter Brown.
- Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan.
What level should a Grade 4 be reading?
Fourth grade average reading levels range between 18 to 28 on PM benchmark levels or up to level 40 on DRA levels. Grade 4 reading levels can vary greatly between individual students.
What are the best books for 4th grade?
Max Einstein by James Patterson.
What are some good chapter books?
Dory Fantasmagory Series. It’s hard being the youngest sibling,especially when your brother and sister won’t play with you.
What are some easy chapter books?
– A Narwhal and Jelly Book Series. This series is about the oftentimes hilarious friendship between a narwhal and a jellyfish. – Arnold and Louise Series. – Nate the Great Series. – Princess Pulverizer Series. – Mercy Watson Series. – The Princess in Black Series. – Candlewick Sparks Series. – Cam Jansen Series. – Jada Jones Series. – Magic on the Map Series.
What are the best chapter books for kids?
Starting Chapter Books For 3rd Graders. This collection about a clever little girl named Yasmin is easy for kids that are newly reading on their own.