How do I reduce the size of the Taskbar icons in Windows 10?
- Navigate to your Desktop.
- Click on Display Settings in the resulting context menu.
- Move the slider under the Change the size of text, apps, and other items option to 100%, 125%, 150% or 175%, whatever value is lower than the already selected one.
- Click on Apply.
How do I resize my Taskbar icons?
How to Change the Size of the Taskbar Icons
- Right-click on an empty space on the desktop.
- Select Display settings from the contextual menu.
- Move the slider under “Change the size of text, apps, and other items” to 100%, 125%, 150%, or 175%.
- Hit Apply at the bottom of the settings window.
How do I adjust the size of desktop icons?
– Table of Contents: Note: All the instructions below take the control panel window as showing its default settings. – Set or Change the Screen Resolution. Close all open programs. – Adjust the Color Depth. Close all open programs. – Adjust the Refresh Rate. – Change the Size of Fonts and Icons.
How to enable desktop icons in Windows 10?
– Open the Settings app. – Go to Personalization -> Themes. Refer to the following article to learn more about new personalization options of Windows 10 Creators Update .Tip: You can open this page directly with – On the right side, you can find the “Desktop icons” link under “Related Settings” below the theme list.
How to make desktop icons smaller on Windows 10?
Right-click on an empty space on the desktop.
How to organize your messy desktop icons in Windows 10?
Create desktop folders. The desktop acts much like your computer’s other storage locations,which means you can organize it with folders and subfolders.