What is the most valuable classic muscle car?
10 Most Expensive American Muscle Cars Ever Sold at Auction
- 5: 1971 HEMI ‘CUDA CONVERTIBLE – $3.5 MILLION.
- 4: 1967 CORVETTE L88S COUPE – $3.85 MILLION.
- 3: 1966 SHELBY COBRA 427 “SUPER SNAKE” – $5,115,000.
- 2: 1964 FORD GT40 PROTOTYPE – $7 MILLION.
- 1: 1962 SHELBY COBRA CSX2000 – $13.75 MILLION.
What year is the best muscle car?
1969 was arguably the best year ever for American muscle cars, and these were the sickest of them all. The early 1960s through the 1970s was a golden age for the American auto industry, as muscle cars grew not only in quantity but also in quality.
What was the best looking muscle car?
10 Best-Looking Muscle Cars for 2018
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon.
- 2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat.
- 2018 Ford Mustang Bullitt.
- 2018 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350.
- 2018 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400.
- 2018 Kia Stinger GT.
- 2018 Lexus LC 500.
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG S 65 Coupe.
Are classic muscle cars reliable?
A well-maintained old-school muscle car is reliable, however, they require more maintenance and costs more to maintain than modern cars. A modern muscle car is very comfortable, reliable and comes with modern car safety features. Continue reading to learn more about muscle cars and their reliability.
What is the best classic muscle car to start on?
1964-1970 Pontiac GTO: Perfect Classic Luxury. Ah,the Goat.
What are the top 10 muscle cars?
To help you zero in on the best options, Consumer Reports presents its annual 10 Top Picks: the best cars The Mustang Mach-E borrows styling cues from the venerated Mustang muscle car and applies them to a versatile electric crossover with four
What is the most popular classic muscle car?
Alabama: 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
What is the best cheap muscle car?
The 2020s – Dodge Durango Hellcat.