Why is apache not starting with XAMPP?
The most common cause for the XAMPP Apache server not starting issue is because the default port no 80 may already be in use by another program like Skype, Teamviewer etc.
How do I fix XAMPP apache shutdown unexpectedly in Windows?
How to resolve the “XAMPP Error Apache Shutdown Unexpectedly” message (in 3 steps)
- Step 1: Launch the XAMPP Apache configuration settings. First, go ahead and launch the XAMPP dashboard.
- Step 2: Change your default port settings in httpd. conf.
- Step 3: Update your default port settings in http-ssl. conf.
What to do if apache is not working in XAMPP?
In my case the problem was that both port 80 and 443 were in use: Steps to use to fix it are :
- Open xampp and click on config button.
- Now click on ( Appache )httpd.
- Now click ctrl + h .
- Find 80 and replace with 8080.
- Now save and now click on Appache(httpd-ssl.
- Now find 443 and replace with 4430 .
How do I fix attempting to start apache?
- Find out the Apache version you are using, you can find this by looking in Services (Control panel, Admin Tools, Services) and finding Apache in my case it was listed as Apache2.4.
- Close XAMPP.
- Run cmd as admin.
- execute ‘sc delete “Apache2.
- execute ‘sc delete “mySQL”‘, again remove the ” when you type it.
How do I get rid of Apache shutdown unexpectedly?
How to Fix the XAMPP Error “Apache Shutdown Unexpectedly” in macOS
- Step 1: Open the XAMPP Apache Configuration. To start, open the XAMPP Application Manager if you haven’t already done so:
- Step 2: Open the Conf File.
- Step 3: Update the Port Settings.
- Step 4: Restart Apache.
How do I fix Xampp apache service detected with the wrong path?
Here’s the fix:
- Window + R and type regedit then enter.
- Open this directory HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Apache2.
- Right-click on the “ImagePath” and choose “Modify”
- Change the Value Data field with your current installed path of apache in XAMPP.
How do I fix localhost not working?
Also, note that you have to be on your local machine to access your localhost – you can’t access it on any other devices….5 Methods to Solve the Localhost Refused to Connect Error
- Temporarily Disable Your Firewall.
- Flush Your DNS.
- Connect with Specified Port.
- Ensure Apache Is Running.
- Go Through Browser Settings.
How to fix XAMPP Apache not running on Windows 10?
On Windows, open the XAMPP control panel and click on the Config button: Accessing Apache’s configuration file. Then select httpd.conf. Search in this file for the line that reads “Listen 80”, and change it to “Listen 8080”. This will enable you to connect to Apache over port 8080 instead of the default option.
Why is my XAMPP not working?
– Resolve Apache port conflicts by changing your listening port to 8080. – Include the listening port in the address when accessing localhost. – Change your MySQL port to 3307 if another application is blocking the default port 3306.
How to fix Apache shutdown unexpectedly in XAMPP?
Run XAMPP Using Administrator Privileges Often,XAMPP produces errors when you don’t run the software using administrator privileges.
How to fix and solve XAMPP Apache server problem?