How do I download Synaptics TouchPad driver for HP?
Scroll down and expand Mice and other pointing devices > Synaptics Touchpad….Procedure 2: If the driver version is not the latest, go to HP Customer Support – Products.
- Enter your HP computer product name and model number.
- Click Find.
- Select Software and Driver Downloads.
- Expand Driver-Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices.
How do I get my Synaptics TouchPad back?
Head to the Driver tab on the window that pops up and select Roll Back Driver. You’ll have to finish by restarting your PC, and after that, the settings for the Synaptics TouchPad should be available again. You can also roll back by manually selecting the previous version.
How do I install TouchPad drivers on Windows 8?
- Click Start, Right-click my computer and select manage.
- In Device manager, double-click Mice and other pointing devices.
- In Device manager,double-click ‘Syanptics PS/2 Port Touchpad’
- Click the ‘Driver’ tab.Then you will see the driver version.
How do I enable my TouchPad on my HP laptop?
Double-tapping the upper-left hand corner of the TouchPad enables or disables the TouchPad. When disabled, some models display a graphic on the screen showing the TouchPad with a red line through it. An amber light illuminates briefly if the computer supports this feature. There might also be an audible sound.
What is touchpad Synaptics?
Synaptics is a computer hardware company that manufactures touchpads for laptop computers. The touchpad is the rectangular area below the keyboard on a laptop which is used instead of a mouse to move the pointing cursor on the screen.
Why is my touchpad not working HP?
You might need to manually turn on the Touchpad under your settings. Press the Windows button and “I” at the same time and click (or tab) over to Devices > Touchpad. Navigate to the Additional Settings option and open the Touchpad Settings box. From here, you can toggle the HP touchpad settings on or off.