Are any of the Star Wars books actually good?
They are well written, the story is nice and epic, and they don’t require a lot of background to be well understood. They were written before most of the other EU novels (~1990), and they are set before a lot of them as well. It’s a take off point for the post-movie EU.
What Star Wars should I start reading?
- Thrawn Trilogy. Heir to the Empire. Dark Force Rising. The Last Command.
- Hand of Thrawn duology. Specter of the Past. Vision of the Future.
- Survivor’s Quest.
- Jedi Academy Trilogy. Jedi Search. Dark Apprentice. Champions of the Force.
- Shadows of the Empire.
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor.
What is the best Star Wars book of all time?
The 15 Best Star Wars Books Of All Time
- I, Jedi (Legends)
- Outbound Flight (Legends)
- Dark Disciple (Canon)
- The High Republic: Light Of The Jedi (Canon)
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (Legends)
- Aftermath: Empire’s End (Canon)
- Thrawn (Canon)
- Heir To The Empire (Legends) Heir To The Empire is really where it all started though.
Is the Darth Maul book canon?
Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir (Trade Paperback) This is the only canon comic series from Dark Horse. It was published very close to the Legends/Canon cutoff in 2014 and is an adaptation from unreleased episodes of the Clone Wars.
What is the first Star Wars book?
Star Wars: From the Adventures of Luke Skywalker
|Original printing book cover|
|Author||Alan Dean Foster (Credited to George Lucas)|
|Publication date||November 12, 1976|
|Media type||Print (hardcover & paperback)|
Why is Revenge of the Sith PG-13?
The primary reason Revenge of the Sith was branded with the PG-13 rating was because of the scene where Anakin is brutally burned and mutilated within an inch of his life and subsequently transformed into Darth Vader. It’s tame, but the higher rating is fair.
What are some of the best Star Wars books?
Dark Disciple by Christie Golden. I’m a Rebel Alliance girl all the way,so I was apprehensive about reading a book about a former Sith apprentice (Asajj Ventress).
How good are the ‘best’ Star Wars books, really?
Books: Lost Stars (Some say romeo and juliet but its really a great story about service, honor, friendship,and love) Empires End (Skip aftermath, maybe read Life Debt, but you must read Empires End as it has major revelations about what happens to the Empire) Inferno Squad (Really good book about the Main Characters in Battlefront II)
What are the best Star Wars comics?
Star Wars: Dark Empire.
Where to begin with Star Wars books?
– Based on unproduced episodes of Clone Wars – Darker tone than other Star Wars books – Pairs action and a love story