Can I replace Logitech mouse with another receiver?
Most wireless Logitech mice connect through a USB dongle called the Logitech Unifying Receiver. Your mouse will ship with a receiver, but you can sync the mouse to a different receiver if you lose it.
Can I replace my Logitech USB receiver?
It turns out that with Logitech products, you can buy a replacement receiver and, even better, Logitech Unifying receivers are designed to manage the connection for six or seven wireless Logitech products at a time so long as the products are also marked with the orange Unifying logo.
Can I use Logitech without receiver?
For instance, a mouse designed to connect via Bluetooth might work without the receiver. Then, if you have a Logitech mouse from the Unifying range, you could just get another receiver from the same category.
Are all Logitech receivers Unifying?
Logitech receivers compatible with the Unifying protocol can be identified by the orange Unifying logo, which distinguishes them from Logitech Nano receivers of similar appearance, which pair in a similar manner but only with a single device, without using the Unifying protocol.
How do I connect my Logitech mouse to another receiver?
Pair with another Unifying receiver
- Download and install Logitech Unifying software.
- Press the Easy-Switch button to select a channel.
- Press the Connect button.
- On the computer, plug the Unifying receiver into a USB port and follow the onscreen instructions for completing the pairing.
Can I pair Logitech keyboard with another receiver?
Since the Logitech Unifying Multi-Connect Utility software can pair compatible devices to any Unifying receiver, you do not have to keep or track the receiver to the product with which it originally shipped. For some mice and keyboards, you have the option of storing the unused receiver in the product itself.
How do I connect my Logitech wireless mouse without a receiver?
How to connect the Bluetooth device to the computer
- Press and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse.
- On the computer, open the Bluetooth software.
- Click the Devices tab, and then click Add.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.