Why is my HP OfficeJet 4500 printer offline?
Try to the change the network connectivity methods. If you are using a wireless you can change it to wired connection and vice versa. As said earlier, eliminate and install the HP OfficeJet 4500 printer device again. Disable Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) by clicking Devices and Printers in Windows.
How do I get my HP OfficeJet 4500 online?
Simultaneously, Press the wireless button or wireless control panel icon to make the wireless connection active. Then, Wait until your printer gets connected to the router and turn on your computer. Reconnect the power cord to the rear end of the printer and try to print.
How do I get my HP OfficeJet printer back online?
If you use a wireless network to connect to your printer, follow these steps:
- Restart your printer by turning it off, waiting 10 seconds, and disconnecting the power cord from your printer.
- Then, turn off your computer.
- Connect the printer power cord to the printer and turn the printer back on.
Why is my printer offline but connected to WiFi?
This can be caused by an error between the device and the printer. This can be as simple as a disconnected cable, or an error occurring due to a paper jam. However, it can also indicate a problem with your driver or software.
Why does my wireless printer keep going offline?
The problem usually has to do with your printer’s Wi-Fi or its connection to your computer. All sorts of issues can arise—your PC and printer aren’t communicating or an incorrect setting may have forced your device to appear offline.
How do I get my printer off offline mode?
Disable USE PRINTER OFFLINE on Windows 10
- Select Control panel (Windows Search bar on the taskbar and type control panel and click it)
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Find and right-click affected printer.
- Click Printer and see Use Printer Offline is enabled.
- Select Disable if it’s enabled.
- Close all open windows.