How can I get my Kenya Power bill?
To get your KPLC eBill statement, follow the following steps….KPLC e-Bill Statement
- Use your KPLC account number as the subject of the email.
- Write a blank email to email@example.com.
- You will receive an automated email within minutes with your full statement.
How do I contact Kenya Power?
Engage with us
- National Contact Centre. 97771 or 0703 070 707 | 0732 170 170.
- USSD & Telephone Number. Dial *977# or +254 203201000.
- Email Us. firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact KPLC by email?
or send an email to email@example.com.
How do I check my KPLC application status?
Customers can track their application status via USSD code *977#.
How can I check my electricity bill?
Other Ways of Checking Electricity Bill Amount Online
- Visit the official website of the electricity board.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Locate the ‘View Bill’ option and click on it.
- Enter your customer identification number and other details.
- Enter Captcha (if there is one) and click on ‘Proceed/Submit’
How do I send my KPLC meter reading?
To submit your monthly meter reading, dial *977# and select 2. Post-paid Services, then 4. Self-Reading and then add your account number. If your reading period is closed, you will be advised when to submit your readings.
How can I apply for KPLC online?
2 Easy Steps of applying for an electricity connection as follows: 1: Apply Online (https://selfservice.kplc.co.ke) and Pay Online (via RTGS to KPLC Bank Account No. 0104074121608 or Mobile Money Transfer Pay bill number 888899, Account No: application reference No.) and sign the Supply Contract (see forms below).
How do I send a message to KPLC?
How can I get my KPLC bill by email?
To check KPLC bill online via e-mail, send a blank e-mail to the address @kplc.co.ke. Put the first part of your KPLC account number in the e-mail’s subject field. KPLC E-bill service will send an automatic reply to your e-mail address.
How do I check my KPLC bill 2021?
How to check KPLC bill using *977# ussd option
- Dial *977#
- Select on postpaid services(Bill)
- Select on My bill.
- Enter your account number.
- You will receive a message containing your electricity bill and its due date.
How do I check my KPLC bill via SMS?
Here is how to check your electricity bill via SMS ¬ Enter the recipient number (KPLC) 95551. ¬ Enter the first part of your account number as the message i.e. 564898 for an account number 564898-01. ¬ You will receive an SMS message from KPLC’s E-bill system with your electricity account details.
How can I check my electricity bill in Punjab?
How can I check my PSPCL electricity bill online?
- Open the MobiKwik website or app.
- Go to the ‘Recharge and Bills Payments’ Section.
- Click on Electricity and Chose PSPCL as an operator.
- Enter account details.
- You will be able to see the status of the PSPCL bill payment.