How do I set up PTZ tour?
To configure a Camera Tour:
- Access your PTZ camera. For example, click on the PTZ camera name in the Camera Tree.
- Right-click on the live view of the camera and select Camera Tour and then click Edit. from the menu.
- From the Tour Name drop-down list, select a tour to modify.
How do I setup my PTZ camera controller?
- Press the Cam 1 button.
- Hold down the Setup button. (
- Set cam 1 to be VISCA, 9600 baud rate.
- Select Cam Set and press Enter.
- Press enter while the joystick is blinking on Cam 1.
- You should now be able to select VISCA as the Protocol, and 9600 as the baud rate.
- Repeat this for any additional cameras.
How do I connect my PTZ to my computer?
For PTZ camera, it has a RS485/422 port to plug in the control cable. In order to connect a PTZ camera to a computer, You need a RS485/RS232 or RS422/RS232 converter. If there is no RS232 port on your computer, you also can use a RS485/USB or RS422/USB converter.
How are PTZ cameras controlled?
PTZ cameras can be controlled in a variety of ways including an IR remote, a joystick controller, and software. IR remote controls usually offer a limited set of basic features for controlling the camera and recalling presets.
How do I set up PTZ tour Dahua?
Step By Step Instructions From local Monitor
- Log into your DVR.
- Right click and select PTZ from the drop down menu.
- Click the arrow on the right hand side to expand the menu.
- Click Aux Config from the icon shown below.
- Select Tour.
- Select the preset number you wish to add and select add preset.
How many preset position can a typical PTZ camera support?
Up to 255 Preset Locations.
How do I find my PTZ optics IP address?
PTZOptics Knowledge Base Use the IR remote control and press Pound (#) then Star (*) then 4. You should see the camera reboot, and when it comes back up, it should have the DHCP address. You can double check its IP address by using the IR remote control and pressing Star (*), then Pound (#), and then 4.
How do I find my PTZ IP address?
Method 1 – Connect to a Display and Reboot If you are unable to reach your camera at the default IP address, the simplest way to view your camera’s current IP address is to connect your camera to a monitor via HDMI or SDI. Once connected, power cycle the camera by unplugging it.
What is a PTZ activation?
● Triggered PTZ activation means that the PTZ camera will go to the preset. position when triggered by the event.
Can I set presets and tours on my PTZ camera?
April 6, 2020 by Matthew Rossi. A great feature that’s often overlooked on PTZ or pan tilt zoom cameras is the ability to set presets and tours. By setting presets and tours you can avoid having to actively watch and control cameras to monitor your property.
How do I Turn on PTZ?
Go on the live view first where you can see just the cameras. If you are still on the Menu, right click on the mouse until you see all the cameras. 2. Right click then select PTZ.
How do I use the PTZ function on the network IP cameras?
By using our Network IP PTZ cameras you can easily login to the web interface of the camera and navigate to the PTZ Function settings to set presets and tours. This opens in a new window.
Where can I find the PTZ controller?
If you are still on the Menu, right click on the mouse until you see all the cameras. 2. Right click then select PTZ. The PTZ controller will then show up. See attached figures.