What do you do when iMessage activation is unsuccessful?
How to fix the ‘Waiting for activation’ error in iMessage and…
- Check Apple’s server status page.
- Make sure that you’re connected to the internet.
- Refresh your connections to iMessage and FaceTime.
- Sign out of your Apple ID account.
- Check that your time and date are correct.
- Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
How do I activate iMessage on Verizon?
Turn your phone back on. Then open the Settings app again. Tap Messages. Toggle iMessage on.
Why would an iMessage not be delivered?
iMessage needs access to the internet, either via WiFi or a cellular signal, so if you have no service, a network issue, or are in Airplane Mode, the message can’t be sent. Check your WiFi and cell signal to make sure your phone can communicate with the outside world.
Why is iMessage not verifying my phone number?
Go to Settings > Messages>Turn off iMessage. Go to General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Once the iPhone is open. Go to Settings > Messages>Turn ON iMessage.
How do you know if someone blocks your iMessage?
Look underneath the last text you sent before you suspect you were blocked. If the previous iMessage says “Delivered” under the message bubble but the most recent one doesn’t, it can mean that you’ve been blocked. If you see an iMessage Not Delivered error instead, that can be another indication as well.
Why won’t my number verify on iMessage?
Answer: A: Make sure that you’re using the latest software for your Mac or iOS device. Make sure that you correctly followed the iPhone steps to set up your phone number. You should be using the same Apple ID on all of your devices.
How do I get iMessage to recognize my phone number?
On your iPhone:
- Go back to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is turned on.
- Tap Send & Receive, then choose “Use your Apple ID for iMessage” and sign in with your Apple ID.