How can I check my Warid Sim name?
Dial USSD code *336#, a menu will appear at which Type 1. The sender will get the verification status of his number. Customer can send message (CNIC) to short-code 789 through primary verified number and in return he will get status of numbers against his/her CNIC along with verification stats.
How can I check my SIM card registration?
How to Check the Owner’s Name for a Mobile SIM via PTA’s Website? If you want to verify the SIM’s registration online, then visit the PTA’s website. Click on SIM Information System and fill out your CNIC number. Enter the recaptcha to verify that you are not a robot.
How can I know my jazz sim owner number?
A window with your contact number will appear on your screen. You can also check it by sending a message to 667. Write MNP and send it to 667. You will receive a message with details such as owner name, CNIC number and date of activation.
Who is owner of Warid SIM?
|Headquarters||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Key people||Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan, Chairman Bashir Tahir, founding CEO|
How do I find the number of Sims on my ID card?
- Open the text message application on your phone.
- Type in your CNIC number without any hyphens.
- Once done, send this message to 668.
- You will soon receive a reply via text message showing you the total number of active SIM cards against each operator issued on your CNIC.
How can I get number details?
Go to https://www.zlookup.com. Select the phone number’s country code (e.g., 1 for the US). Enter the phone number….Steps
- Click Phone at the top of the page to go to the Reverse Phone Lookup page.
- Enter a mobile or landline phone number, starting with the area code.
- Click Search to find all available information.