How do I fix the search bar not working?
Run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter
- Select Start, then select Settings.
- In Windows Settings, select Update & Security > Troubleshoot. Under Find and fix other problems, select Search and Indexing.
- Run the troubleshooter, and select any problems that apply. Windows will try to detect and solve them.
How do I fix google search engine not working in Chrome?
First: Try these common Chrome crash fixes
- Close other tabs, extensions, and apps.
- Restart Chrome.
- Restart your computer.
- Check for malware.
- Open the page in another browser.
- Fix network issues and report website problems.
- Fix problem apps (Windows computers only)
- Check to see if Chrome is already open.
How do I fix google search results?
Step 2: Try to fix the Google app
- Restart the Google app. Open Settings .
- Restart your device. Restart your device and try your search again.
- Update the Google app. If you’re able to connect to the Internet, update the Google app to the latest version.
- Clear your Google app cache.
- Clear your Google app data.
Why can’t I type in the search bar on my computer?
Reasons for “Can’t Type in Windows Search” Fix 1: Run ctfmon.exe back to the Language Bar. Fix 2: Reinstall All Default Apps. Fix 3: Restart Cortana.
Why does my Windows 10 search not work?
When Windows search isn’t working, it’s almost always a simple software problem. The system may just need a restart to get it working again. Other possible causes could be network-related or the search system itself having a service interruption.
Why does my search result look wrong?
If recent changes to your site aren’t displaying in Google search results, it’s likely because Google hasn’t re-crawled and re-indexed your site since before these changes were made.
Why does my Google search results disappear?
If your entire website completely disappeared from google searches, it is possible your site either got hit by a Google penalty or has a virus that prompted Google to take the site off of searches.