How do I contact Barclays Business Banking?
If you’ve registered for Telephone Banking, call us on 0345 605 2345* (outside the UK +44 247 684 2091). Alternatively, contact your Barclays Business Manager.
Is Barclays a good bank for business?
Barclays ranked 6th in a list of the 14 largest business current account providers for overall service quality in an independent survey.
How do I speak to a human at Barclays?
If you want to contact us about a lost or stolen card, call us.
- Personal and Premier Customers 0800 400 100*
- Wealth Management Customers Premier Global Clients (BI) – +44 (0) 162 468 4444 *
- Retail International Clients (BUK) – +44 (0) 162 468 4444 *
- Wealth Client Services Onshore (BUK) – +44 (0) 207 761 5138 *
What is Barclays business name?
Barclays Bank UK PLC.
Which is the best bank for business account in UK?
The best business bank based on overall service quality
- Lloyds Bank (57 per cent)
- Yorkshire Bank (55 per cent)
- Bank of Scotland (53 per cent)
- Clydesdale Bank (53 per cent)
- HSBC UK (52 per cent)
- TSB (48 per cent)
- The Co-operative Bank (48 per cent)
- Royal Bank of Scotland (47 per cent)
What is the address for Barclays Bank in Leicester?
BARCLAYS BANK PLC LEICESTER LE87 2BB This address belongs to Barclays Bank Plclocated in the street of Barclays Bank Plc and the city of Leicester.
Where is Barclays BusinessDirect-Barclays Bank plc?
Barclays Bank Plc – Barclays Businessdirect is located at Leicester city in United Kingdom and the bank branch’s address – – Post / ZIP Code : Le87 2bb The SWIFT Code is BARCGB210YE. Branch code is the last three characters of the SWIFT Code – 0YE Disclaimer : All the informations are provided with care.
What is the postcode for Barclays Bank plc?
The postcode for this property is LE87 2BB. Barclays Bank Plcis located at about 77m above sea level.
What is the SWIFT code for Barclays BusinessDirect?
Barclays Businessdirect Branch – Barclays Bank Plc SWIFT, address, branch details Barclays Bank Plc – Barclays Businessdirect is located at Leicester city in United Kingdom and the bank branch’s address – – Post / ZIP Code : Le87 2bb The SWIFT Code is BARCGB210YE. Branch code is the last three characters of the SWIFT Code – 0YE