How do I check my Sony Vaio battery health?
How to check the condition of the battery?
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click VAIO Control Center.
- In the VAIO Control Center window, click Power Management.
- Under Power Management, click Battery.
- In the Battery screen, the charging performance of the battery will be displayed.
Are Sony Vaio laptops good?
The laptop is good for everyday use, and though not a gaming laptop, it can handle some casual gaming titles too. The overall performance is good and there is no lag or slowdown, if you stick to everyday computing. Thanks to SSD storage, the laptop boots in no time and manages to open apps quickly.
How do I change the background on my Sony laptop?
On the Control Panel screen, click on Appearance and Personalization. On the Appearance and Personalization screen, click on Personalization. On the Personalization screen, at the bottom of the windows screen, click to select Desktop Background. On the Desktop Background screen, select the Picture you want to use.
How do I change my background on my computer?
What To Know
- Windows: Open in Photos > right-click > Set as > Set as background.
- Mac & Linux: Open in file browser > right-click > Set Desktop Picture/Set as wallpaper.
- Mobile: Settings > Wallpaper (iOS); Settings > Wallpaper & style (Android).
How do I find out what series my Sony VAIO is?
- Click the Start button and then click All Programs.
- In the All Programs menu, click the VAIO Care folder.
- Click VAIO Care.
- The model number is displayed in the bottom of the VAIO Care window. (e.g., VGN-FW550F)
How much does the Sony VAIO Pro 13 weigh?
The Good The Sony Vaio Pro 13 weighs less than 2.4 pounds and uses a fourth-gen Intel Core i5 or i7 processor to deliver long battery life and very good everyday performance.
Is the Sony VAIO Pro 13 the world’s lightest touch screen Ultrabook?
The Sony VAIO Pro 13 delivers Intel Haswell power, long battery life and one of the world’s fastest SSD’s in the lightest 13-inch touch Ultrabook. The Sony VAIO Pro 13 is the world’s lightest 13-inch touch-screen notebook.
Does the Sony VAIO Pro 11/13 have OptiContrast?
With a black value of 0.52 cd/m² and a contrast ratio of 672:1, the color presentation cannot completely keep up with the OptiContrast display of the Duo 13 (Duo 13: 0.32 cd/m²; 1,151:1) and Sony does not advertise OptiContrast displays on the website of the Vaio Pro 11/13.
What are some third-party antivirus options for the Sony VAIO Pro 13?
Third-party options include Hulu Plus, iHeart Radio, Slacker and Kaspersky Now, which gives you a window into your computer’s protection and related security news. The Sony VAIO Pro 13 starts at $1,249 and comes with a Core i5-4200U CPU, 4GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD.