What are fun facts about Apple company?
20 Interesting facts about Apple Inc We Bet You Didn’t Know
- Apple Inc’s market cap is bigger than the GDP of 25 countries in the world.
- Apple had over 140,000 employees around the world in 2020.
- Apple Sold 849,450 iPhones per day in 2018. (
- Apple earned $691,234.57 per minute in the first quarter of 2021 (Source: CNBC)
What makes Apple Inc unique?
Apple’s success lies in a strategic vision that transcended simple desktop computing to include mobile devices and wearables. Both performance and design are key drivers of the Apple brand and its ongoing success.
Did you know facts about Apple products?
Facts about the Company:
- Apple’s original logo designed by Ronald Wayne depicted Sir Isaac Newton under an Apple tree.
- Apple also launched a clothing line in 1986 which unfortunately could not succeed.
- One of the lesser-known facts about Apple is that it was the first private company to reach $1 trillion market value.
How did Apple get its logo?
He wanted something simple, modern, and which blends the name and logo. He got precisely the emblem he wanted after engaging the services of Job Janoff, a corporate logo designer from Regis McKenna, in 1977. He designed the iconic logo–the Bitten Apple, which today is one of the recognizable symbols in history.
Why Apple has a bite in logo?
While designing the Apple logo, Janoff created the iconic silhouette of an apple in a form very close to what we’re all familiar with today. In the process, he added a bite mark to make it obvious that the fruit depicted in the logo is an apple and not another fruit with a similar silhouette—like a cherry, for example.
How did Apple get its name?
It was named during one of his fruitarian diets, Walter Isaacson’s new biography of Jobs reveals. On the naming of Apple, he said he was “on one of my fruitarian diets.” He said he had just come back from an apple farm, and thought the name sounded “fun, spirited and not intimidating.”