How do you use a computer meter connect?
Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on your setup.exe file to start your installation. Plug your USB cable back in your meter and your computer. Plug your power cord back in your meter. Follow the instructions on your computer screen to finish installing your PC Meter Connect software.
How do I use Pitney Bowes PC Meter Connect?
Use PC Meter Connect software to turn your computer into a connection device that connects your franking machine to the Pitney Bowes Data Centre….
- Step 1: Check system requirements.
- Step 2: Get ready.
- Step 3: Download PC Meter Connect.
- Step 4: Install PC Meter Connect.
How do I reset my Pitney Bowes Postage Meter?
Unplug the power cord from the back of your meter….Using a pen, press and hold in the small reset button on your Communication Device.
- While holding the reset button in, plug the power cord back into your Communication Device.
- Continue to hold the button in until the green LED lights up, then release.
Why is my Pitney Bowes machine not working?
Unplug your USB cable from the back of your meter, then firmly reconnect it. Unplug your USB cable from your computer, then firmly reconnect it. If you are using a USB hub, remove your cable from the USB hub and plug it into a USB port on your computer. Retry your connection.
How do I fix metered connection?
Select Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Manage known networks. Select the Wi-Fi network > Properties > turn on Set as metered connection.
How do you sync data on Pitney Bowes postage machine?
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Sync USPS Transaction Data or Sync Transaction Data.
- Once you upload the transactions, the message “Transaction Data Sent” appears.
How do I reboot my franking machine?
Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the franking machine and the Communication Device.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in to the franking machine, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Plug the power cord back in to the Communication Device.
How do I fix metered connection in Windows 10?
Windows 10 – Set Up a Metered Connection
- From the Windows desktop, navigate: Start. Settings icon.
- From the left pane, select. Wi-Fi. .
- From the Wi-Fi section, select. Manage known networks. .
- Select the desired wireless network connection.
- Select. Properties. .
- Select the. Set as metered connection switch. to turn on or off .
How do I check my metered connection?
What is PC Meter connect?
What is PC Meter Connect? PC Meter Connect is Pitney Bowes software that runs on Windows laptops and computers only. Use it to connect these meters to the Pitney Bowes Data Center:
Can I use my PC Meter connect with Pitney Bowes?
Important: Mac, Linux and other non-Windows operating systems are not currently supported. Use your PC Meter Connect connection method to download postage from your Pitney Bowes accounts and automatically update your franking machine’s software and postal rates.
How do I download postage from my PC Meter Connect account?
Use your PC Meter Connect connection method to download postage from your Pitney Bowes accounts and automatically update your meter’s software and postal rates. Follow these steps to download and install your new version of PC Meter Connect.
How to install PC Meter connect on franking machine?
Latest version of PC Meter Connect desktop application: 05.00.0081 Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on your setup.exe file to start your installation. Plug your USB cable back in your franking machine and your computer.