What are some business quotes?
Motivational business quotes
- “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it!” –
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” –
- “Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.” –
- “Have the end in mind and every day make sure your working towards it” – Ryan Allis.
What are some empathy quotes?
“I believe empathy is the most essential quality of civilization.” – Roger Ebert. “Empathy grows as we learn.” – Alice Miller. “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up.” – Jesse Jackson. “The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.” – Albert Schweitzer.
What are examples of being compassionate?
Giving up a seat to a pregnant woman, being polite to retail workers, helping your friend move, taking a second to listen at work — compassion takes many forms.
Why is it important to show compassion?
Compassion is shown to improve health and wellness because of its ability to drive meaningful interactions. It pushes us to address inequality, cruelty, and the struggles of others. It encourages us to be kind. It allows us to see others and how we can help them or hold space for them.
What is an inspiring quote related to empathy compassion?
“Let our hearts be stretched out in compassion toward others, for everyone is walking his or her own difficult path.” –
What is compassion simple words?
Compassion literally means “to suffer together.” Among emotion researchers, it is defined as the feeling that arises when you are confronted with another’s suffering and feel motivated to relieve that suffering.
What is the value of compassion?
Compassion drives our commitment to serving others with empathy, respect, and dignity. But each of us individually can practice compassion as we move through the world. Compassion calls us to love our neighbors, and support those who are in need.
What are some compassion quotes?
Dalai Lama Quotes On Love And Compassion. These Dalai Lama quotes on compassion and love are absolutely timeless.
What are some famous quotes about kindness?
“Kindness is not a business. True kindness expects nothing in return and should never act with conditions.” – Roy T. Bennett “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.” – Jesse Jackson “He that has done you a kindness will be more ready to do you another, than he whom you yourself have obliged.” – Benjamin Franklin
What are some wise sayings?
– − + Jane Denny Viraj • 5 years ago I think “the more the merrier” refers to celebration. “Too many cooks spoil the broth” refers to creativity. – − + Khadeejah Viraj • 5 years ago yes it is! see more Show more replies – − + PhraseMix Mod Viraj • 5 years ago Some very famous proverbs contradict each other, it’s true.
What is your favorite quotation?
– “Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.” – “If you trust in yourself…and believe in your dreams…and follow your star…you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.” – “And what would humans be without love?”