How do I access Cisco config?
To enter global configuration mode, enter the configure command. Global configuration From privileged EXEC mode, enter the configure command. To exit to privileged EXEC mode, enter the exit or end command, or press Ctrl-Z. To enter interface configuration mode, enter the interface configuration command.
How do I reset my Cisco 1800 series?
How to Factory Reset 1800 series Cisco router
- Connect you PC to the router via console cable and connect using Putty.
- Boot the router while holding ctrl and break get into rommon1>
- Type the following command.
- Type Reset to start the factory reset.
- To enter config mode, issue the config terminal command.
What does configure terminal do?
The configure terminal command enters Global mode. In this mode, you can create system-wide resources for various system service, configure global behaviors, and enter specialized configuration modes.
How do I reset my Cisco 1700 router to factory settings?
Reset Router to Default Configuration
- With the router powered off, connect the power cord to your router, and plug the power cord into your power source.
- Find the Reset button on the router.
- Press and hold the Reset button while you power on the router.
- Release the Reset button after 10 seconds.
How do I factory reset my 1841?
How do I default or reset a Cisco router?
- Connect the console cable to Router 1841.
- Use the power switch in order to turn off the router, and then turn the router back on.
- Press Break on the terminal keyboard within 60 seconds of power up in order to put the router into ROMMON.
What is line configuration mode?
The Line Configuration Mode is used to manage the terminal line characteristics for output formatting. Command Modes. Exec > Global Configuration > Line Configuration.
What is the Cisco 1800 series fixed-configuration router?
The Cisco 1800 series fixed-configuration routers are part of the new line of integrated services routers that are optimized for secure, fast, high-quality delivery of multiple, concurrent services for small-to-medium-sized businesses and small enterprise branch offices.
How many Wan interfaces does the Cisco 1811/1812 router have?
The Cisco 1811 and Cisco 1812 routers each have two Fast Ethernet interfaces for WAN connection. The Cisco 1801, Cisco 1802, and Cisco 1803 routers each have one ATM interface for WAN connection. Based on the router model you have, configure the WAN interface (s) using one of the following procedures:
Is the Cisco 1841 router a data-only router?
Complete the information below, and keep it for reference. The Cisco 1800 series integrated services routers includes the Cisco 1841 router, which is a data-only router.
How many ATM interfaces are there on a Cisco 1803 router?
The Cisco 1801, Cisco 1802, and Cisco 1803 routers each have one ATM interface for WAN connection. Based on the router model you have, configure the WAN interface (s) using one of the following procedures: