What is a good movie to play drinking games?
The 25 best movie drinking games to PLAY RESPONSIBLY
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
- Zoolander (2001)
- The Hangover (2009)
- Scream (1996)
- Top Gun (1986)
- Zombieland (2009)
- Anchorman (2004)
How do you make a scary movie drinking game?
- Drink whenever someone says “Cindy.”
- Drink whenever someone says “Shorty.”
- Drink whenever someone dies.
- Drink when you laugh and you know you shouldn’t.
- Drink every time Brenda is ghetto.
- Drink whenever something racist happens.
- Drink whenever you see blood.
What’s a good scary movie to watch while high?
Top Horror Movies to Watch While Stoned
- Halloween (2018) What is Halloween without a movie from the franchise of the same name.
- It (2017) Its time to face your phobia of clowns in this cult classic remake.
- Get Out.
- Hansel and Gretel Get Baked.
- Don’t Breath.
- It Follows.
What to watch on Netflix when you’re drunk?
11 Things to Watch on Netflix When You Come Home Drunk
- Cupcake Wars.
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
- The Others.
- Good Burger.
- Down to You.
What are the hocus pocus drinks at Starbucks?
The base of Winifred’s drink is a green tea Frappuccino. You then add one pump of white mocha, one pump of peppermint syrup, and crushed strawberry inclusions with whipped cream on top.
What do you watch on Hulu when you’re high?
Stoner movies on Hulu
- Ali G Indahouse (2002)
- Amélie (2001)
- American Ultra (2015)
- The Biggest Little Farm (2018)
- The Big Lebowski (1998)
- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure (1989)
- The Blues Brothers (1980)
- Booksmart (2019)
What should I watch while drinking alcohol?
Superbad. Photo: Superbad / Sony Pictures Releasing.
Is there a movie drinking game for movies?
There is a movie drinking game for pretty much any film you can imagine, but if you’re looking for a collection of some of the best, you’ve come to the right place. Once you see something that looks like fun, just grab a case of cheap beer and get started.
Should you drink alcohol in the Twilight movies?
Take a tipple every time someone says, “Mr President” in Independence Day, but avoid having a drink every time Bella sighs, “Edward” in the Twilight movies – not because your liver will revolt, but because that would mean having to watch the Twilight films.
Is Johnny Cage a good movie to watch with alcohol?
This hilariously campy movie adaptation of the classic video game fighting series is a great accompaniment to a drink or two. That being said, try not to attempt any of the moves you see on the screen at risk of hurting yourself. Johnny Cage decides to be a jerk.