What do you say to a cancer patient who is encouraged?
Here are some ideas:
- “I’m not sure what to say, but I want you to know I care”.
- “I’m sorry to hear that you are going through this”.
- “How are you doing?”
- “If you would like to talk about it, I’m here”.
- “Please let me know how I can help”.
- “I’ll keep you in my thoughts”.
How do you give courage to someone with cancer?
What to Say to a Cancer Patient
- “We’ll get through this together.
- “I am praying for you.”
- “Go to MD Anderson.
- “I am here for you.” Then follow through and really be there.
- Don’t ask what you can do to help or say, “Let me know if you need anything.” Many people will never ask for help even though they need it.
What do you say to encourage someone?
- “You’re never far from my thoughts.”
- “Know how often I think of you?
- “You’re on my mind and in my heart.”
- “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
- “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
- “I can’t wait to catch up with you soon.”
Are You struggling to find the right words to support cancer patients?
When it comes to cancer, we understand that finding the right wordscan be a challenge. Whether you or a loved one is going through a cancer journey, learning how to give and ask for supportcan take time. Having a comforting quote or two on hand can be a great relief when you are in need of some calming words to cherish or share.
What to say to a friend who has cancer?
I have Cancer, Thank you so very much for this site and the words. I pray for all of us.” Jesus lay your hands on our bodies”I am HEADED by his stripes Susan Crosby Taliaferro, RN Jan 15, 2021 |1:05pm How about just saying, “I am so sad that this has happened to you. Tell me all about it.”
What is a good quote for cancer?
“Cancer is a word, not a sentence.” “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.” For more quote ideas, we reached out to the empathetic CaringBridge community, many of whom with lives that have been touched by cancer.
What does it feel like to have a fan with leukemia?
I have a fan who suffered with leukemia, and apparently, the only thing that helped him through that was my music, so of course that’s the ultimate sense of achievement. It’s an incredible feeling. We lost my dad in 2009 to leukemia.