What ink does a LaserJet 600 use?
Original HP 90X Black High-yield Toner Cartridges (2-pack) | Works with HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602, M603 Series, HP LaserJet Enterprise M4555 MFP Series | CE390XDOriginal HP 90X Black High-yield Toner Cartridges…
How do I change the ink in my HP LaserJet 600 M602?
HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M601, M602, M603 – Replace the print cartridge
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the used print cartridge from the product.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the bag.
- Grasp both sides of the print cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the print cartridge.
What toner does HP LaserJet 600 M601 use?
HP 90A Black
HP 90A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge.
How do you fix black ink?
Reset the printer
- If your printer has a rechargeable battery, remove it.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. Note:
- Turn on the printer to complete the reset.
What toner cartridges are compatible with HP LaserJet M602?
Compatible HP Toner Cartridge, Black, 10,000 page yield. Replaces HP part number: CE390A, 90A. Laser Toner Cartridge compatible with HP LaserJet M602, M602dn, M602n, M602x.
How many pages can you print with a LaserJet M602?
The machine operates with a single LaserJet M602 toner cartridge that is easy to replace and has a maximum yield of up to 10,000 pages. The manufacturer provides a starter black HP M602 toner cartridge so users can start printing as soon as installation is complete..
Are the toner cartridges for the HP M602 ce390a genuine?
Genuine OEM/Brand Name Toner Cartridges for the HP M602 CE390A Toner Cartridge – HP Genuine OEM (Black) Genuine OEM HP Toner Cartridge, Black, 10,000 page yield. HP part number: CE390A, 90A.