What are some crazy facts?
20 Crazy Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- Humans are the Only Animals That Enjoy Spicy Foods.
- Humans Are Also the Only Animals Whose Brains Shrink.
- Potato Chips Cause More Weight Gain Than Any Other Food.
- That Fish is Probably Labeled Wrong.
- Bananas Can’t Reproduce.
- It’s Impossible to Hum While You Hold Your Nose.
What is a weird fact about the human body?
You are about 1cm taller in the morning when you first get up than when you go to bed. This is because during the day the soft cartilage between your bones gets squashed and compressed. 8. If you walked for 12 hours a day, it would take the average person 690 days to walk around the world.
What are 100 random facts?
2 The letter ‘x’ was first used to represent a kiss in 1763.
What is the weirdest fact in the world?
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. If this place seems familiar to you,it might be because you’ve seen it in the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ films.
What are 100 Facts?
– Series facts. The Texans are 2-9 for the second time in team history. – Tyrod Taylor facts. Taylor is 1/8 quarterbacks to throw two or more red zone interceptions. – Carson Wentz facts. Wentz’s 21 passing touchdowns are the 10th-most in the NFL. – David Culley facts. – Frank Reich facts. – Ron Torbert facts. – Broadcast facts. – Miscellaneous facts.
Did you know random facts?
MORE DID YOU KNOW FACTS!!! (Listing movies and shows not on and on Disney+) Did you know that in Toy story 2 when Al negotiates with the museum about buying Woody he says “ Don’t touch my mustache” but he mispronounced “Dōitashimashite” which means “You’re welcome” in Japanese. 2. Did you know that in Toy Story 4, Buzz’s stickers are peeling away