Is there summer school in NZ?
When is Te Kura Summer School? Te Kura Summer School runs from 20 December 2021 to 11 February 2022. Registrations open from 8 November 2021 and close on 2 February 2022.
How do I enroll in summer school Otago?
Applications for Otago Summer School
- Enrolment process.
- Freephone 0800 80 80 98 (within New Zealand) Freephone 1800 46 82 46 (within Australia) Tel +64 3 479 7000 (for International callers) Email email@example.com.
- Submit an enquiry online.
- International at the University of Otago.
When can you Enrol in summer school?
If you’re already studying in a programme at the University, you can enrol into courses for Summer School after the enrolment opening date. This is usually early November.
When can I Enrol in summer school UOA?
12 January 2022
2022 Deadlines for changes to enrolment
|2022 Semester/Quarter||Deadline for adding courses|
|Summer School courses||12 January 2022|
|Semester One courses||11 March 2022|
|Double-semester courses (A and B) – Semester One start||11 March 2022|
|Semester Two courses||29 July 2022|
What are the disadvantages of summer school?
Here are a few disadvantages of taking classes during the summer.
- They’re more intense and you’ll be expected to cover a large amount of material in a short period of time.
- You’ll be taking tests and quizzes more frequently.
- Class options are limited due to the number of students requesting them.
How long is summer break?
approximately three and a half months
In the United States, summer break is approximately three and a half months, with students typically finishing the school year between late-May and late-June and starting the new year between early-August and early-September.
How do I choose a class UOA?
In addition to the standard enrolment process, Timetable Planner also is used to support the enrolment for a select number of programmes.
- When in Timetable Planner, click ‘Add Course’ and select ‘Cohort’
- Click ‘Add Course’ and ‘Done’
- Generate timetable and view/select a timetable.
- Confirm enrolment.