Where is the Scroll Lock key on HP Pavilion laptop?
Toggle Scroll Lock on HP laptops On an HP laptop, press the Fn + C key combination to turn Scroll Lock on and off.
How do I fix Scroll Lock on my HP laptop?
On my new company HP Elitebook, I found you have to press ‘FN Lock’ & ‘FN’ & ‘C’ together to turn the scroll lock on and off. Unfortunately trial and error was the only way to solve this. Just use Fn + C (no need for Fn lock). That’ll toggle it.
What is the shortcut key for Scroll Lock?
The official Microsoft shortcut for Scroll Lock is Shift + F14. If you have an extended keyboard with an F14 key, try that first.
How do I turn off Scroll Lock permanently?
How to Remove Scroll Lock
- Look at the top-right portion of your keyboard.
- Locate the “Function” or “FN” key on newer keyboards, typically between “Alt” and “Ctrl” on the bottom row of a keyboard.
- To remove scroll lock, depress both the “FN” and “Pause/Break” keys or the “FN” and “Num Lock” keys simultaneously.
How do I get F14 on my keyboard?
To access function keys F13 – F24, press the Shift key in conjunction with function keys F1 – F12.
How do you turn off Scroll Lock in Excel shortcut in laptop?
Turn off Scroll Lock
- Press the Scroll Lock key (Scroll Lock or ScrLk) on your keyboard. Done.
- Click Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard > Use the On-Screen Keyboard (or press the Windows logo key + CTRL + O).
- Click the ScrLk button.
- Right click the status bar to display or to hide the Scroll Lock status.
How do I turn off Scroll Lock shortcut?
How do I enable scroll lock on my keyboard?
For Windows 8.1. 1 If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, click Start and then press CTRL+C to display the Charms bar. 2 Click Change PC Settings. 3 Select Ease of Access > Keyboard. 4 Click the On Screen Keyboard slider button to turn it on. 5 When the on-screen keyboard appears on your screen, click the ScrLk button.
How to turn off Scroll Lock on HP EliteBook?
On my new company HP Elitebook, I found you have to press ‘FN Lock’ & ‘FN’ & ‘C’ together to turn the scroll lock on and off. Unfortunately trial and error was the only way to solve this. Regards. Jason. 4.
How do I Turn Off the scroll pad?
On the scroll pad there is either a small light or depression on the top side of the scroll pad. Double tap on that and you see it activate your scroll pad. That’s how you turn it off and on.
How do I know if Scroll Lock is on or off?
You can tell if Scroll Lock is turned on, because Scroll Lock appears in the Excel status bar. If you suspect that Scroll Lock is turned on, but Scroll Lock does not appear in the Excel status bar, it may be because the status bar is customized to hide the Scroll Lock status. To determine if this is the case, right-click the Excel status bar.