How do you sell games on BoardGameGeek?
How do I sell a game?
- Search for the game using the QuickSearch function on the sidebar menu.
- Look for the BoardGameGeek Marketplace section on the game listing and click on “Sell Yours Now!”
- Fill out the “Sell Game” form – put in your price, condition, shipping details, and payment details.
- Click on Submit.
How do you buy on BGG market?
In order to buy items in the BoardGameGeek Marketplace just do the following:
- Create an account on BoardGameGeek, and verify your email address.
- Browse to the game you wish to purchase.
- Click on the ‘Buy!’
- When you are done purchasing games click on ‘Checkout’ on the top menu bar.
How does BGG geek market work?
boardgame geek The marketplace is a service in which you can buy and sell games online. You can list games for sale and buy games others have for sale. Note: You are not buying games directly from BoardGameGeek, but instead from an individual Seller.
Who owns BoardGameGeek?
BoardGameGeek (BGG) is an online forum for board gaming hobbyists and a game database that holds reviews, images and videos for over 125,600 different tabletop games, including European-style board games, wargames, and card games….BoardGameGeek.
How do you bring a board game to market?
How to Publish a Board Game
- Come up with an initial idea for a game.
- Make a prototype.
- Test, test, test!
- Give your game a theme.
- Decide if you want to publish your game, or license it to another company.
- Find an illustrator.
- Find a graphic designer.
- Make a pretty prototype.
Is BoardGameGeek safe to buy from?
This site is a scam. Avoid it if you can.
Who is Scott Alden?
Manager and co-creator/owner of BoardGameGeek.com website.
Where is board game geek located?
BoardGameGeek, LLC is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
How can I sell my board game idea?
Who is the best board game designer?
Top 10 Board Game Designers
- Jamey Stegmaier. Viticulture has been one of my favorite games since I first played it a few years ago.
- Matt Leacock. Pandemic has transformed the board gaming hobby.
- Richard Garfield.
- Stefan Feld.
- Antoine Bauza.
- Uwe Rosenberg.
- Eric Lang.
- Bruno Cathala.
How much money can you make inventing a board game?
A board game designer with less than 1 year’s experience makes between $42,000-$87,000. With 7-14 year’s experience, a board game designer can expect to earn between $51,000-$113,000.
How do I SELL Games on BoardGameGeek marketplace?
You can now list games for sale. How do I sell a game? Search for the game using the QuickSearch function on the sidebar menu. Look for the BoardGameGeek Marketplace section on the game listing and click on “Sell Yours Now!” Fill out the “Sell Game” form – put in your price, condition, shipping details, and payment details.
How much Commission does BoardGameGeek charge for selling games?
When you sell an item, BoardGameGeek charges a 3% commission on the sale price of the game. The 3% is only calculated on the base price of the game and does not include the shipping cost.
How much does it cost to list on BoardGameGeek?
Sellers can list items on BoardGameGeek indefinitely at no cost. When you sell an item, BoardGameGeek charges a 3% commission on the sale price of the game. The 3% is only calculated on the base price of the game and does not include the shipping cost.