How do I get themes for Thunderbird?
How to switch themes
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Themes panel.
- Select a theme in the list.
- Click the Enable button.
How do I change the reading pane in Thunderbird?
You can change the position of the reading pane in Thunderbird by following these steps:
- Open Thunderbird, click the Inbox of your email account in Thunderbird.
- Click the menu button. , open the Preferences menu.
- Click the Layout and choose a layout. Choose the Vertical view to place all three panes side-by-side.
Is Mozilla Thunderbird outdated?
Is Thunderbird discontinued? Mozilla decided to hand off Thunderbird to the community back in 2014. Though the email windows client is still supported by Mozilla Foundation, it may be a good opportunity to move on to new email clients, such as Mailbird or another top alternative.
How do I change folder colors in Thunderbird?
You can now manually choose a colour for the outline of icon in folder pane.
- Right click on the folder and select ‘Properties’.
- On the ‘General information’ tab you will see ‘Icon colour’ and next to it is a rectangular colour box.
- Click on that coloured ox and you can then select a colour for that folder.
- Click on OK.
Does Thunderbird have a dark theme?
Open the Thunderbird menu and press the ALT keyboard button to view the menu options. Choose the Tools Option >> Click on Add-ons to open the add-ons section. Now choose the Themes option. Click on Enable Button for the Dark Theme option.
How do I change the layout in Thunderbird?
How to change the layout. Click the menu button ≡ , open the Customize menu, then go to Layout and choose a layout.
How do I change the color of my folders in Firefox?
Help > Troubleshooting Information. click on ‘Open folder’ button….On the ‘General Information’ tab, there is ‘Icon colour’.
- Click on the rectangle colour and a pop up Colour window opens and you can select any colour you want.
- click on OK to select the colour.
- Click on OK to save and close ‘Folder Properties’
How do I turn on dark theme in Thunderbird?
At the top right of the Thunderbird window, click the menu button > Add-ons > Themes Select your desired theme (Enable). Tried that a few times and the message area remains dark.
Which versions of Thunderbird support custom themes?
From version 61.0, Thunderbird will drop support for full custom themes. Works with Thunderbird 60.0 – 60.* A simple and colorful theme for everyone. Walnut for Thunderbird, based on icons from art.gnome.org, and sporting a wooden look. Supports Thunderbird versions 53.0 to 60.0.
What versions of Thunderbird does metal lion support?
From version 61.0, Thunderbird will drop support for full custom themes. Metal Lion meets SeaMonkey and makes it shine…. Supports Thunderbird versions 53.0 to 60.0.
What is the latest version of walnut for Thunderbird?
Walnut for Thunderbird, based on icons from art.gnome.org, and sporting a wooden look. Supports Thunderbird versions 53.0 to 60.0. From version 61.0, Thunderbird will drop support for full custom themes.
Is the TT deepdark theme compatible with the latest thuderbird 60?
I’ve been a big fan of the TT DeepDark Theme for years, but try and install it on the latest Thuderbird 60 and you’ll be hit with this message: ‘ This add-on is not compatible with your version of Thunderbird’. Kind sucks right? Well maybe not.