What is so good about summer?
Rising temperatures and increased availability of summer fruits make it easier to fulfil the recommended quota of eating five portions of fruit and vegetables a day. They also boost the immune system and, because of their low calorie content, help with weight loss.
Why do you like winter?
You may not be surrounded by mountains filled with snow, but winter nonetheless has something whimsical to offer no matter where you are. Cold weather brings people together, we yearn for warmth, love, and connection. When the first winter breeze blows through the trees you can feel the magic in the air.
What do I love about summer?
What is the most popular season in the world?
What do you love about summer in Australia?
8 Things I love about Summer in Australia
- Christmas & New Year. The Festive Season to me is the start of Summer, even though we officially start Summer on the 1st December.
- Mangoes. Mangoes are the colour of Summer.
- Long Walks along the Beach.
- Long Lazy Days.
- Afternoon Storms.
- Holiday Reading.
What are some reasons why summer is better than winter?
10 Reasons Why Summer is Better Than Winter
- Summer holidays are longer than winter holidays.
- You can go to the beach in the summer.
- You can put on clothes in no time.
- Speaking of clothes, you spend less money on them in the summer.
- You waste less water heating in summer.
- Summer has more fruits in season than winter.
- Summer is a good time for farmers.
Why do we love summer season?
The most obvious reason summer is the best season is warm weather! There’s nothing we love more than breaking out those beloved shorts, T-shirts and dresses so our skin can see the light of day.
How do I enjoy my Favourite season winter?
The winter season is my favourite because it has a week full of festivities and we get our vacations at that time. Our school closes for a vacation of two weeks for Christmas and New Year. In the winter season, people put on warm clothes and woollens to save themselves from the severe cold.
What are bad things about summer?
For those going through the summertime blues, here’s a list of the 10 things we don’t like about summer:
- Bugs. Source: giphy.com.
- Sweat. Source: mojo.dailybruin.com.
- Smells. Source: giphy.com.
- Summer jobs. Source: giphy.com.
- Sunburns. Source: giphy.com.
- Ice cream truck music.
- Yard work.
- Longing for winter.
What season is the best?
Top 10 Best Seasons of the Year
- Winter. My dumb friend thinks summer and spring are the best seasons, but he is obviously delusional cause winter and autumn are the best by far. Stupid idiot.
- Fall / Autumn. When you think about it, Fall is the actual normal season.
- Summer. My favorite season is summer!
Which seasons do you like the most?
Examples of answers: – I prefer summer because I can spend more time outside, playing with friends or riding my bicycle, – I like spring because it is neither too cold nor too warm, – In my opinion, winter is the best season because no matter how cold you’re feeling, you can always put more clothes on.
What you love most about summer in Australia?
To celebrate the best time of year, here are 10 reasons why we think summer in Australia is awesome.
- Summer lovin’ flashback: Aussie beaches through the years.
- We think of everything.
- Daylight saving.
- Home before dark.
- Dress code.
- Backyard cricket.
- We’re a resourceful nation.
What do you love most about summer?
30 Things I Love About Summer
- The sunshine.
- Light mornings.
- Long light nights.
- BBQs in the garden.
- The smell of sun cream.
- Pretty wildflowers.
- Cloudless blue skies.
- Going to the beach.