What do you write in a group description?
A good group description includes:
- Your group’s name.
- Contact information.
- Your goals, philosophy, and passion.
- Links to any websites, Facebook pages, or other news and event sources the group maintains.
- Fun writing that sells the group to potential members.
- A mention of any parent organization for your group.
How do I comment on friends pictures?
- Very gorgeous, I am falling in love with this snap of you.
- You look gorgeous.
- Wow, looking beautiful pal.
- Your charm is truly irresistible.
- Damn, that smile is so dangerous.
- This is the best picture I have come across today.
- Your smile is wow.
- You have a fantastic body figure.
How do you congratulate an employee of the year?
Sample Employee Appreciation Messages for Years of Service Awards
- “We are so proud to have you as part of our work family.
- “Congratulations on achieving this anniversary with us!
- “Thank you for being such a valuable member of our team.
- “Congratulations on your service anniversary today!
How do you praise a group photo?
How to compliment a photo
- When complementing a photo, always pick something that you like about that person and use it to compliment the person.
- Point out something in the picture that you like.
- Compliment the colors in the photo.
- If you are complimenting on friends you can opt to make a joke.
- Say something nice about the photo.
How do you announce the best employee award?
In recognition of his outstanding performance, dedication and professionalism at work, he was nominated for this year’s best employee award. We are so proud to have him as a part of our team. We hope that he keeps up the good work in the years to come. Congratulations to him!
What do you say about employee of the year?
“We sincerely appreciate your hard work and efforts year after year. Thank you for your many wonderful years of service!” 12. “Thank you for all of the motivation and encouragement you’ve given throughout the years.
What should I write in an award of recognition?
EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION MESSAGE IDEAS
- “You have made a big difference at our organization.
- “Just wanted you to know that all the little things you do every day make a huge difference.
- “I appreciate the commitment and follow-through you’ve shown during your first month here.
How do you appreciate a hardworking employee?
Thanks for your support and hard work that you always put in our work every single day. You have shown us some really commendable skills for which I can only put out the best appreciation words for you. Keep progressing and keep up your great work!