Is given priority?
: to deal with or do (something) first These problems are important and should be given priority (over others). —often + to Give priority to the people who have been waiting the longest.
What is top priority?
When a group or a person cares about one thing over all others, that’s the top priority. “After the flood, finding a place to live became their first priority.” Priority comes from the word prior, which means to come before something else.
What is priority in testing?
Priority is defined as the order in which a defect should be fixed. Higher the priority the sooner the defect should be resolved. Defects that leave the software system unusable are given higher priority over defects that cause a small functionality of the software to fail
How do you write a priority list?
Six Methods for Prioritizing Your Tasks
- Use a priority matrix. Take all of your tasks and assign each a priority based on this priority matrix from Steven Covey:
- Use relative prioritization.
- Make a prioritized task list for today.
- Focus on your Most Important Tasks (MITs)
- Pick a single thing to focus on.
- Find your 20% task.
What does priority mean in a relationship?
First of all
How do you use priority in a sentence?
Priority sentence example
- The first priority was rescuing children.
- The priority should probably be assigned to the Orosius, but the point has been much debated.
- Somehow it simply wasn’t top priority in her life right now.
- Our first and foremost priority is recovering abducted children, as soon as possible.
What are synonyms for priority?
Priority Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for priority?
What does it mean to make something a priority?
1. countable noun. If something is a priority, it is the most important thing you have to do or deal with, or must be done or dealt with before everything else you have to do.
What is more priority?
If something takes priority or has priority over other things, it is regarded as being more important than them and is dealt with first.
What is tested during stress testing?
Stress testing (sometimes called torture testing) is a form of deliberately intense or thorough testing used to determine the stability of a given system, critical infrastructure or entity. It involves testing beyond normal operational capacity, often to a breaking point, in order to observe the results.
What is your priority in work?
To identify your priority work, list everything you have to do. Sort out the most important and urgent tasks and concentrate on them first. Base your priorities not just on what you assume is important but also on what your managers consider important to the organization.
Is it correct to say first priority?
Both are correct. Personally I may say ‘that is our number one priority right now’ before either option, however. ‘Main priority’ is also said, although to be truthful attaching any adjective to ‘priority’ could be considered superfluous
What is meant by stress testing?
Stress testing is a computer-simulated technique to analyze how banks and investment portfolios fare in drastic economic scenarios. Stress testing helps gauge investment risk and the adequacy of assets, as well as to help evaluate internal processes and controls.
What is another word for prioritize?
Prioritize Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for prioritize?